TASCAM Model 24 Mixer / Interface / Recorder
The TASCAM Model 24 is a great multitrack recording solution for live sound or in the studio. The Model 24 is has a classic analog mixer-style design that's easy to use. It has professional 100mm faders and familiar EQ and Auxiliary controls. The high-grade preamps ensure great sound that's easily captured on an internal SD card at 24-bit/48kHz resolution. The DAW integration is easy because TASCAM built-in 24-in and 22-out audio interfaces. This is a lightweight transportable mixer you can use in-studio or on the stage.
Simple, Intuitive Design
One glance is all you need. The TASCAM Model 24 was developed for easy and immediate operation, with everything you need placed right at your fingertips. 100mm faders allow for precise control over volume. A full set of familiar EQ and Auxiliary knobs remove the need to menu diving, and all input/output connections are all on the surface for quick and easy access.
The Model 24 is truly a modern take on a classic design.
TASCAM’s Revolutionary Recording Technology
Featuring 16 high-grade TASCAM mic preamps in addition to multiple sets of stereo line inputs, the Model 24 delivers studio quality audio performance right from the start. When it’s time to record The TASCAM Model 24 allows musicians and engineers to capture up to 24 tracks simultaneously (at 24bit/48kHz resolution) directly to the SD card, with the ability to support punch in/out 8 tracks at the same time. And once the take is done, the Model 24 can easily playback any or all of the recorded tracks through the console for immediate mixdown.
In addition to the studio quality mic preamps and powerful EQ and routing options the Model 24 features a dedicated stereo channel 1/8”, dual RCA Bluetooth™ connectivity. This allows users to easily integrate mobiles devices into the mix for rehearsal playback, walk-in music and more. Finally, the TASCAM Model 24 can also act as a powerful audio interface and will connect directly to your PC or Mac for easy integration with your DAW of choice.
Durability and Reliability
Designed to be both lightweight and rugged, the Model 24 can easily be carried from studio to stage with the confidence that TASCAM’s legendary reliability will keep the music going.
This mixer is a great small-format analog console. Control your mix with pro 100mm long-throw faders and the EQ your mix with 3-band EQs. It also has a 7-band graphic EQ. With 16 high-grade preamps and +48V phantom power, you'll can plug in and play.
You can record up to 24 simultaneous tracks directly to SD card at 24-bit/48kHz resolution and with the ability to support punch in/out eight tracks at the same time. You also get flexible routing and onboard effects.
The Model 24 functions as a full-blown 24-in/22-out USB audio interface to your DAW, complete with premium-quality preamps and onboard compression. And when it's time to mix, you can either work in-the-box, or route tracks back through the Model 24 for 22 channels of hands-on control.
TASCAM Model 24 Features:
- All-in-One, Multitrack Recorder with 22 channel Mixer and USB Audio Interface
- WAV 48kHz/24-bit, 24 channel multitrack recording to SD, SDHC and SDXC cards
- Built-in USB Audio Interface to send/receive audio data to/from DAW
- 22 Inputs (20 Balanced, 12 Monaural, and 4 Stereo)
- 16 TASCAM Microphone Preamps
- Input Mode switch on every input channel
- TASCAM Ultra-HDDA Mic Pre-amp (Channels 1 to 12)
- Preamp Gain Controller with Overload indicator (Channels 1 to 12)
- 3-band EQ with a sweepable mid-range frequency (Channels 1 to 12)
- 100kHz Low-cut Filter (Channels 1 to 12)
- 7-band Graphic EQ
- 16 Pre-set Effects
- 100mm Long-throw Faders for precise adjustment
- Mute, Main/Sub, PLF switches on every input channel
- Bluetooth® input supporting both AAC and SBC codecs
- SUB Outputs via XLR Balanced and RCA Unbalanced connectors
- LINE Inputs via RCA Pin and ⅛" Stereo Mini jacks
- 3 AUX Outputs (Monitor 1, Monitor 2, FX)
- 1 Stereo Output for Control Room
- Phantom Power (+48V)
- ¼" Stereo Headphone Output
- Backlit buttons for key operations such as REC and Play
- Multi Jog-dial for quick menu operation
- 12-segment LED Output Level Meters