Tama HP600DTW Iron Cobra 600 Double Pedal
The Iron Cobra 600 series by Tama are a new addition to the Iron Cobra family. Its most striking feature is a changeable cam. Called the "Duo Glide Cam," it allows simple adjustment between a "Power Glide" cam for power and speed, and a true round "Rolling Glide" sprocket for smooth consistency. Drummers can choose the appropriate action based on playing style, musical environment, and personal preference.
Iron Cobra 600 series pedals also feature a newly designed hinge for precise footboard action, and the "Speedo-Ring" rocker cam with a smooth ball bearing. Additionally, this double pedal bears the same heavy-duty Double Chain Drive as 900 series Iron Cobra pedals. The chains offer smooth, accurate action.
TAMA Iron Cobra 600 Series Double Bass Drum Pedal Features:
- Duo Glide cam lets you easily switch between Power Glide and Rolling Glide cams
- Double chain drive delivers smooth and accurate motion
- Newly designed hinge gives you more precise motion and increased durability
- Speedo Ring eliminates friction by replacing traditional nylon rocker cam
- ParaClamp helps keep pedal flat on the floor
- Spring Tight keeps spring from twisting
- Single/Double: Double
- Drive System: Double Chain