Shure MX150B/C-TQG Lavalier Microphone for Shure Wireless
The Shure Microflex MX150 is a professional electret condenser microphone ideal for applications requiring low-profile placement.
Fully compatible with all Shure wireless systems, the discreet MX150 offers uncompromising sound quality and high reliability for television broadcasting, corporate lectures, A/V teleconferencing, houses of worship and sound reinforcement.
Shure Microflex MX150 Cardioid Subminiature Lavalier Mic Features:
- Cardioid polar pattern
- TQG connector for use with Shure bodypacks
- CommShield Technology guards against interference
- Multi-position tie clip allows for a variety of placement options
- Kevlar-reinforced soft-flex cable design reduces handling noise while providing superior flexibility
- Snap-fit, concise windscreen provides protection from plosives and wind noise with minimal visibility
- Microphone Type: Condenser
- Compatibility: All Shure w/TA4F (Tiny QG)
- Connector: TA4F (For Shure)
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Max SPL: 147.5dB SPL (1kHz at 1% THD, 1 Kohm)
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 57.5dB
- Self Noise: 36.5dB
- Color: Black
- Cable Length: 5 ft.
- Weight: 0.7 oz