Shure Beta 57A Supercardioid Dynamic Instrument Microphone
The Shure Beta 57A Microphone improves on the design of the favorite Beta 57 to optimize warmth and presence. Many leading performers use the Beta 57A mic to capture drums, guitar amps, brass, woodwinds, and vocals. An excellent supercardioid pattern gives superior gain-before-feedback across its frequency spectrum. The grille is hardened for longer life and designed for close placement to enhance low-frequency proximity effect. A high signal-to-noise ratio is achieved through use of a neodymium magnet structure, An internal shockmount decreases handling noise. 50Hz to 16kHz frequency response. The Shure Beta 57A is an exceptionally versatile microphone. Typical applications include drums, guitar amplifiers, brass, woodwinds and vocals.
Shure Beta 57A Features:
- Tailored frequency response provides drums, guitars, vocals, and horns with studio quality sound
- Uniform supercardioid pattern for high gain-before-feedback and superior rejection of off-axis sound
- Hardened steel mesh grille that facilitates use of proximity effect and resists wear and abuse
- Neodymium magnet for high signal-to-noise ratio output
- Advanced pneumatic shock mount system that minimizes transmission of mechanical noise and vibration
- Frequency response: 50 to 16,000 Hz
- Microphone Type: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
- Frequency Response: 50Hz-16kHz
- Output Impedance: 150 ohms
- Color: Dark Grey
- Connector: XLR
- Weight: 0.6 lbs.