Roland M-200i 32-Channel Live Digital V-Mixer Console
Roland M200i Synopsis
The M-200i 32-Channel Live Digital Mixing Console from Roland is a V-Mixer with 24 analog inputs, 12 analog outputs, and stereo digital output (AES/EBU), all built-in to the main unit and it is ready to perform out of the box. It can be used in sound reinforcement applications such as rehearsals, live stage, theater, houses of worship, and more.
The basics of any mix starts with good channel processing and all input channels are equipped with two dynamics processors and 4-band parametric equalizers. The Main, 8 Aux, and 4 Matrix output busses are also equipped with a compressor, 4-band parametric EQ, limiter, and delay.
The M-200i features 17 motorized faders, dedicated buttons and knobs for key functions, and can interface with an iPad (sold separately) as a large touch screen display. Use the iPad for intuitive control of effects and other graphical manipulation, while physically controlling the volume with the motorized faders.
In addition, the M-200i incorporates a built-in REAC port that allows you to expand using any other device from the REAC family including Personal Mixers and/or Multi-channel Recorder/Player technology (sold separately).
- Hybrid Surface that Combines an iPad with a Physical Controller
- The iPad functions as a large touch screen display. Use the iPad for intuitive control of effects and other graphical adjustments, while physically controlling the volume with the motorized faders. The advanced "Touch & Turn" surface provides a more convenient mixing environment than ever before by allowing you to touch a control on the iPad and control it with a physical knob
- All Functions Required for High-End Live Audio Production
- The M-200i has a comfortable mixing capacity with its 32 channel inputs + Main/8 AUX/4 Matrix outputs. Despite its compact size, the M-200i ensures a comfortable 32 channel input mix capacity. The output has the full specifications of Main (LR)/8 AUX/4 Matrix, which supports many mixing applications. Any of the built-in 24 analog inputs, the 40x40 channels on the REAC port, the effect outputs, and USB memory recorder can be assigned to the 32 channels
- Effect Types
- Stereo Reverb, Reverb+gate, Delay X 2, Long Delay, Multi Tap Delay, Cross-modulation Delay, Stereo Chorus, Stereo Flanger, Stereo Phaser, Channel Strip X 2, Pitch Shifter X 2, GEQ, Stereo Flanger SBF-325, Phase Shifter SPH-323, Dimension D SDD-320
- Built-in USB Memory Recorder for Uncompressed WAV Recording
- Any two of the Main/8 AUX/4 Matrix outputs can be recorded as a 16-bit, uncompressed WAV file by inserting a USB memory stick in the back panel. WAV files stored in USB memory can be also be played from any input channel. In addition, the USB memory can be used for saving/loading configuration files on the M-200i