Roland FP-60 - Black
If you need a quality piano for home, classroom or live performance, the FP-60 is a fantastic choice. This portable digital piano offers exceptional sound and is housed in a sleek, stylish cabinet that looks great and is easy to transport. The specially designed onboard speaker system produces rich, impressive sound with ample projection for performing at small venues, while a range of non-piano sounds allow you to cover a variety of musical styles. And with modern Bluetooth® wireless connectivity built in, you can connect a smartphone or tablet and enhance your playing and practice sessions with Roland’s Piano Partner 2 and other music apps. The FP-60 offers truly outstanding value, delivering premium piano quality in a streamlined instrument that travels anywhere.
Premium Sound and Keyboard Feel in a Portable Design
When a piano is designed to be portable, it often means that sound quality and keyboard feel are sacrificed. That’s not the case with the FP-60, as Roland’s advanced piano technologies deliver superior tone and touch that will satisfy the most experienced pianists. The SuperNATURAL Piano engine provides the dynamic, expressive sound of an acoustic grand, with rich, complex overtone changes that naturally follow your touch. And with 288 notes of polyphony, you can freely use the damper pedal to realize authentic acoustic performances. Then there’s the PHA-4 keyboard with escapement and Ivory Feel keys, which incorporates the latest sensing technology to accurately translate your playing nuances for unrestricted expression.
Built-In Sound System, Ready for Gigging
Due to size limitations, the onboard speaker systems in typical portable pianos only produce enough sound for playing and practicing at home. But thanks to a sophisticated design derived from the flagship FP-90, the FP-60 has a big, powerful sound that projects beautifully in small performance venues, eliminating the need to carry an external sound system. The speakers and integrated amplifier have been carefully tuned for precise reproduction of every tonal detail, and dedicated speaker boxes have been engineered into the keyboard cabinet to deliver rich sound with impressive dynamic range. And with the convenient three-band equalizer on the front panel, it’s easy to shape the sound as needed to fit the venue.
Cover Any Musical Style with a Wide Selection of Sounds
Even if you mainly play classic acoustic piano sounds, there are often situations when you need additional sounds to play various songs and styles. The FP-60 has you covered with a selection of pro-grade electric pianos, strings, organs, and synths, giving you sound options for nearly any musical genre. What’s more, you can store favorite sounds—plus other useful settings like layers and splits—in 30 user registrations for quick recall. Dedicated Upper and Lower volume sliders are within easy reach, allowing you to instantly fine-tune the balance of your sound.
Connect Your Smartphone or Tablet via Bluetooth and Expand Your Creative Options
With the FP-60’s convenient Bluetooth connectivity, you can wirelessly pair with your smartphone or tablet and transform the way you perform and practice. It’s easy to stream music through the piano’s onboard speakers, perfect for play-along at home or as a backing track at the gig. Installing Roland’s free Piano Partner 2 app on your device lets you get even more creative, providing access to all sorts of rhythm accompaniments that intelligently follow the chords you play. MIDI over Bluetooth is also supported, allowing you to use the FP-60 with GarageBand for iOS and numerous other music creation apps.
Elegant and Attractive in Every Setting
While the FP-60 is packed with the latest technology and time-saving features for the busy musician, its exterior is simple and refined. Based on the award-winning design of the FP-90, it offers a stylish appearance infused with understated elegance. And when used at home, it can even be paired with a matching KSC-72 stand and KPD-90 pedal for a sophisticated contemporary upright look. The KSC-72 stand is both stable and durable, while the KPD-90’s three-pedal configuration supports Progressive Damper Action, providing continuous response for traditional playing techniques.
Roland FP-60 Features:
- Packs quality piano performance into a sleek, portable cabinet
- SuperNATURAL Piano sound engine and 288-voice polyphony deliver true-to-life acoustic piano sound and response
- PHA-4 keyboard with Progressive Hammer Action and Escapement ensures realistic playability
- Onboard speaker system yields a rich, powerful sound that's ideal for home playing and intimate live performances
- Enhance your playing with sounds gleaned from Roland's flagship instruments
- Shape your sounds to perfection with a built-in three-band EQ
- Bluetooth connectivity for audio streaming and wireless communication with your smart device
- Supports Roland’s Piano Partner 2, Apple’s GarageBand for iOS, and other music creation apps
- Includes DP-10 damper pedal
- Number of Keys: 88
- Type of Keys: PHA-4 keyboard, escapement with ivory feel
- Touch Sensitivity: 100 types, fixed touch
- Presets: 72 piano/string tones, 279 other tones
- Polyphony: 288 Notes
- Effects Types: Ambience, 3-band EQ, Rotary, Modulation, Resonance
- Song Playback: 10 internal songs, WAV, MP3, SMF
- Recording: SMF, WAV files 16-bit/44.1kHz
- Storage: USB flash memory
- Metronome: Yes
- Audio Inputs: 1 x 1/8" TRS (aux in)
- Audio Outputs: 2 x 1/4" (main out)
- USB: 1 x Type A, 1 x Type B
- MIDI I/O: Bluetooth
- Bluetooth: v3.0 (audio), v4.0 (MIDI, sheet turning)
- Headphones: 1 x 1/8", 1 x 1/4"
- Pedal Inputs: 3 x 1/4" (damper, sostenuto, soft)
- Built-in Speakers: 8 x 4.7"
- Amplifier: 2 x 13W
- Software: Piano Partner 2, Piano Designer (iOS/Android)
- Power Source: AC adapter (included)
- Height: 4.3"
- Width: 50.8"
- Depth: 13.5"
- Weight: 41 lbs. 15 oz.