QSC K12.2 K.2 Series 12" 2-Way 2000 Watt Powered Speaker
he K.2 Series K12.2 Two-Way 2000 Watt Powered Speakerfrom QSC features "next generation" upgrades to the popular K-Series powered speakers and is well suited for live bands, public speaking, DJ and Club applications, as well as schools, houses of worship, and event production companies. The K.2 Series features a Class-D power amplifier supplying 1800W to the 12" woofer and 225W to the 1.4" titanium compression driver, which combine to deliver a frequency response of 50 Hz to 20 kHz with a peak SPL output of 130 dB.
Notable upgrades include over twice the power of the original K-Series, which provides better performance with less distortion, as well as a more powerful DSP section with user-adjustable crossover, delay, and EQ. A high-quality LCD display provides advanced functionality and control, allowing the user to select a factory voice for specific applications, or save user presets with custom selected parameters. Additionally, the K.2 now includes Hi-Z (high impedance) inputs for passive instruments, such as electric bass guitars and acoustic/electric instruments. Other features include a dual pole-cup for improved center-of-gravity, a cloth-lined grille for a more elegant look, an 1/8" mini-jack input, three independent gain controls for each input, and a shallower monitor angle of 55°.
There are several optional accessories available for the K12.2 including the K12 Tote, K12 Outdoor Cover,
M10 Kit-C, K.2-LOC Lock Out Cover, and K12.2 Yoke. The K12.2 ships with a locking IEC power cord.
QSC K12.2 Features:
- Powerful active PA speaker with 12" LF driver and 1.4" HF driver
- 2,000W, efficient and lightweight Class D power module
- Factory presets cover just about any application you can think of
- User-adjustable parameters for tweaking your system's sound
- Saveable/recallable Scenes make repeated setups a snap
- Multifunction digital display provides useful at-a-glance information
- Directivity Matched Transition (DMT) and Intrinsic Correction DSP for accurate, undistorted performance across the entire sound field
- Doubles as a high-performance floor monitor
- Dual pole cup mounts (straight-firing and down-tilt) and M10 fittings for flown applications
- Rugged ABS enclosure
- Powered: Yes
- Power Configuration: Bi-amped
- LF Driver Size: 12" woofer
- HF Driver Size: 1.4" titanium compression driver
- LF Driver Power Amp: 1800W
- HF Driver Power Amp: 225W
- Total Power: 2000W
- Inputs: 2 x XLR-1/4" combo (mic/line), 1 x 1/8" (aux stereo in)
- Outputs: 2 x XLR (thru), 1 x XLR (mix out)
- Frequency Range: 45Hz-20kHz
- Frequency Response: 50Hz-20kHz
- Maximum Peak SPL: 132 dB SPL @ 1m
- Horizontal Coverage Angle: 75 Degrees
- Signal Processing: EQ, Delay, Dynamics, User Scene Presets, Crossover
- Enclosure Material: ABS plastic enclosure with 18 AWG steel grille
- Mounting Options: Pole Mount with 1.37" socket, Floor Wedge, 2 x M10 Fly Points
- Height: 23.7"
- Width: 14"
- Depth: 13.8"
- Weight: 39 lbs.