PRS Custom 22 10-Top - Charcoal
The PRS Custom 22 solidbody electric guitar gives you the classic tone of vintage-style humbuckers in a gloriously appointed solidbody instrument. The Custom 22's mahogany body is topped with a stunning figured maple 10-Top. You'll delight in the feel of the 22-fret mahogany neck with its comfortable Pattern neck carve and rosewood fingerboard, while premium 85/15 humbucking pickups serve up a banquet of rich tones. A 5-way pickup selector switch provides even more tonal possibilities. For versatility, playability, and looks, it's hard to beat the PRS Custom 22 solidbody electric guitar.
The PRS Custom 22 is one of those guitars that you just can't put down. PRS enjoys a well-deserved reputation for marrying sonic mojo with mouthwatering visuals and outstanding playability. PRS has done their usual outstanding job with this Custom 22. From the smooth-traveling PRS Gen III tremolo to the wide sonic palette of the 85/15 humbuckers and the gorgeous figured maple top, this axe was built to sound, play, and look amazing.
To create the 85/15 pickups, PRS took their Standard Treble and Bass pickup design from 1985 and updated them with everything they've learned since then. The original '85 pickups were voted one of the 33 biggest pickup design innovations by Guitar Player magazine. The updated 85/15 pickups balance vintage character with modern clarity. These humbucking pickups are the sound of Paul Reed Smith electric guitars.
PRS Custom 22 10-Top Solidbody Electric Guitar Features:
- Mahogany body and figured maple 10-Top for outstanding looks and tone
- Mahogany neck with amazingly comfortable Pattern neck carve
- Beautifully smooth rosewood fingerboard with 22 frets and bird inlays
- 85/15 humbuckers give you vintage warmth and articulation along with rich harmonic overtones
- 5-way blade switch offers a multitude of single-coil and humbucking tones
- PRS GEN III tremolo locks the strings in for solid tuning stability
- Phase Lock III tuners offer superior tuning stability
- Body Type: Solidbody
- Body Shape: PRS Doublecut
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Number of Strings: 6
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top Material: Figured Maple 10-top
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Color: Charcoal
- Neck Material: Mahoganyy
- Neck Shape: Pattern
- Radius: 10"
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay: Birds
- Number of Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length: 25"
- Nut Width: 1.6875"
- Nut Material: PRS
- Bridge/Tailpiece: PRS Gen III Tremolo
- Tuners: PRS Phase III Locking
- Neck Pickup: 85/15 Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: 85/15 Humbucker
- Controls: 1 x master volume, 1 x master tone, 5-way blade pickup switch
- Strings: 10s
- Case Included: Hardshell Case