PreSonus ATOM Pad Controller
Both a flexible performance controller and a tightly integrated production environment, PreSonus' ATOM pad controller and included Studio One Artist production software let you create and perform with ease. One of the most versatile pad controllers in its class, ATOM is compatible with most music software and lets you perform and produce with virtual instruments and trigger samples and loops in real-time, using 16 full-size, velocity- and pressure-sensitive RGB pads; 4 programmable rotary encoders; 20 assignable buttons; and 8 assignable pad banks. To fuel your creativity, you get an MVP Loops library custom-designed for ATOM, in addition to more than 2 GB of Studio One content.
PreSonus Atom Features:
- Groove box–style pad controller
- 16 velocity- and pressure-sensitive pads with 8 pad banks (128 total sounds)
- Enjoy full expression with switchable polyphonic aftertouch, channel pressure, or MIDI CC message modes
- 4 endless rotary encoders make tweaking parameters a breeze
- Selectable pad velocity curves and pressure thresholds customize the pads’ response for maximum expression
- MIDI keyboard, note repeat, and full velocity modes
- Internal or external clocking and USB 2.0 connectivity
- Deep integration with Studio One DAW software
- Automatically detected by Studio One, so no setup is required
- Create a new track, change an instrument’s preset, or change your project’s tempo right from the hardware
- Set looping points, navigate the timeline, zoom in/out on the timeline or events, and edit/quantize MIDI events
- Benefit from quick access to Studio One’s transport controls
- Also works with other DAWs via USB-MIDI
- Includes Studio One Artist software and a 5' USB cable
- Type: Pad Control Surface
- Pads: 16 x RGB Pads
- Velocity Sensitive: Yes
- Aftertouch: Polyphonic Aftertouch, Channel Pressure
- Encoders/Pots: 4 x Programmable Rotary Encoders
- MIDI I/O: USB
- USB: 1 x Type B
- Sequencer: Yes (Studio One Artist software)
- Software: Studio One Artist, MVP Loops
- Hardware Requirements: Mac - Intel Core 2 Duo or higher, 8GB RAM or more recommended, 40GB drive space
- Hardware Requirements: PC - Intel Core 2 Duo / AMD Athlon X2 or higher, 8GB RAM or more recommended, 40GB drive space
- OS Requirements: Mac - OS X 10.11 or higher, 64-bit
- OS Requirements: PC - Windows 7 SP1 or later, 64-bit
- Power Supply: USB bus powered
- Height: 0.82"
- Width: 7.95"
- Depth: 7.68"
- Weight: 1 lb.