PreSonus Air10 1200W 10" Powered Speaker
Compact and lightweight, AIR10 active loudspeakers provide a rich, extended low-end and natural high-frequency extension in an enclosure that will easily fit in the backseat of a small car. Backed by 1,200W (dynamic) of Class D/Class AB power and enhanced with easy-to-use digital tuning functions, the AIR10 gives you all the power and tools you need for both mobile and installed sound.
D and A/B
Each type of power amplifier has advantages and disadvantages. By employing different amplifier types for each driver, AIR10 loudspeakers use the respective strengths of Class D and Class A/B amplifiers to provide optimal response throughout the speaker’s frequency range. A 500W (continuous), Class D amplifier powers the 10-inch low-frequency driver, providing efficient, clean low end when you need it. A 200W (continuous), Class AB amplifier powers the 1-inch high-frequency driver, delivering a natural sounding, "AIR-y" high end. The combination can deliver up to 121 dB SPL of sweet, clear sound between 55 Hz and 20 kHz.
Fast and Easy Customization
The AIR10 loudspeaker is equipped with an easy-to-use signal processor that makes it simple to customize your loudspeakers with the push of a button. Presets customize the AIR10’s response for use as front-of-house mains; as monitor wedges; for music playback (e.g., for DJs); for enhanced low end and a warmer sound; and for improved speech intelligibility. Treble and bass controls let you boost or cut by 10 dB to compensate for room anomalies. Location presets let you optimize performance for stand and bracket mounting as well as flown installations.
The AIR10’s molded plastic cabinet can be mounted in several ways, providing tremendous versatility. The multi-angle enclosure sports nonskid rubber feet on the bottom for upright front-of-house use and nonskid rubber feet on one side for stage monitor applications. Rig the speaker using M10 fly points, yoke-mount it to walls or beams, or ground-stack it for portable applications. Mount it on a tripod or atop an AIR-series subwoofer using an optional sub pole. The integrated dual-position pole mount lets you aim the speaker level or at a 7.5˚ downward tilt. And the AIR10 is easy to transport, thanks to its top-mounted handle.
AIR-series full-range loudspeakers offer a choice of inputs so you can use them with a variety of sources. You get two combo XLR mic/TRS line inputs, each with a Class A microphone preamplifier and independent gain control. A stereo 1/8” connection admits signals from smartphones, tablets, and other consumer audio devices. These signals can be combined with the AIR10’s internal mixer, and a balanced XLR Mix output lets you send pass the signals to other AIR-series loudspeakers.
PreSonus Air10 Active PA Speaker Features:
- Ultra-lightweight 1,200W 2-way active PA loudspeaker
- Onboard mixer with 2 XLR/TRS combo inputs and stereo 1/8" input
- Class D efficiently drives the 10" low-frequency driver
- Class AB powers the 1" high-frequency driver for smooth, natural-sounding highs
- Convenient performance presets for front of house, wedge placement, music playback, enhanced low end, and improved speech intelligibility
- Onboard EQ controls tailor the sound to your room
- Location presets optimize performance for stand and bracket mounting and flown installations
- Carries PreSonus's impressive 6-year warranty
- Powered: Yes
- Power Configuration: Bi-amped
- LF Driver Size: 10" Woofer
- HF Driver Size: 1" Compression Driver
- LF Driver Power Amp: 500W Continuous, 900W Peak Class D
- HF Driver Power Amp: 200W Continuous, 300W Peak Class A/B
- Total Power: 1200W Peak
- Inputs: 2 x XLR-1/4" combo, 1 x 1/8" (aux in)
- Outputs: 1 x XLR (mix out)
- Frequency Range: 55Hz-20khz (-10 dB)
- Maximum Peak SPL: 121 dB SPL
- Horizontal Coverage Angle: 90 Degrees
- Vertical Coverage Angle: 60 Degrees
- Signal Processing: EQ (HF, LF), Performance Presets (DJ, FOH, Monitor, Speech, Enhance)
- Enclosure Material: Rugged Molded Plastic
- Mounting Options: Pole Mount with 1.37" socket, 3 x M10 Fly Points, Wall Mount (optional bracket)
- Power Source: Standard IEC AC cable
- Height: 20.3"
- Width: 11.8"
- Depth: 11.5"
- Weight: 28.7 lbs.