On-Stage Stands SS7747 Crank-up M20 Threaded Speaker Pole
The SS7747 is designed for use with the new breed of compact high-powered subwoofers that utilize a M20 x 2.5 threaded pole mount. The threaded mount improves on the typical cup design by eliminating wobble and guaranteeing a perpendicular alignment between subwoofer and pole. The system effectively eliminates the perceptible lean often associated with subwoofer-mounted satellite setups and is a space-saving alternative to tripod speaker stands. Height adjustment is easy thanks to the SS7747's folding hand crank. The pole's rack and pinion components are constructed of diecast zinc and allow for a 12" travel. Turning the hand crank adjusts the SS7747 from 30" to 42" with a warning label indicating maximum height. Overall height range is determined by the size of the supporting subwoofer. In addition to the folding hand crank, the adjustment system features a friction safety knob and stabilizer ring. The upper shaft is constructed of heavy-duty 1.6mm extruded aluminum and fits speaker cabinets with 1-3/8" pole mount inserts. An optional SSA2 adapter allows the use of 1-1/2" inserts. The SS7747 is designed to support a properly balanced speaker of up to 145 lbs.
On Stage Stands SS7747 Crank-up Subwoofer Pole Features:
- A convenient crank-up subwoofer attachment shaft that lets you
- Mount top boxes and speakers 30" to 42" above your subwoofer
- Handy folding crank makes extending your speaker pole painless
- M20 x 2.5 threading fits most modern subwoofer bases
- Upper shaft sized for standard 1-3/8" pole mount inserts
- Equipped with friction safety knob and stabilizer ring for added security
- Type: Sub Pole
- Load Capacity: 75 lbs.
- Height: 30"-42"
- Color: Black
- Stand Material: 1.6mm Aluminum
- Tube Diameter: 1.375" (35mm), M20 thread mount
- Weight: 5.5 lbs.