Mesa/Boogie Fillmore 50 - 50-watt 1x12" 2-channel Tube Combo
From soft clip to saturated, the Mesa/Boogie Fillmore 50 delivers glorious vintage-inspired tone. This tube combo features a great-sounding 12" Celestion Custom 90 speaker and two independent, footswitchable channels. Each channel boasts a 3-band EQ and Gain, Presence, Reverb, and Master controls. You also get 3-mode channel cloning that supplies you with even more tonal possibilities. Polish your sound with a fully buffered, series tube effects loop, and then immerse your playing in lush all-tube, long-tank spring reverb. When you crank up the Fillmore 50, you can expect super-responsive, nuanced performance with a subtle saturation.
The Fillmore 50 was named in tribute to Bill Graham's legendary bicoastal music venues. Back in the late '60s and early '70s, these venues hosted such luminaries as the Grateful Dead, Jimi Hendrix, Miles Davis, Led Zeppelin, Jefferson Airplane, B.B. King, King Crimson, the Allman Brothers Band, Frank Zappa, and many more. The Fillmore 50 captures the same magic dust that placed these venues in the annals of historic concert venues. So plug in and enjoy a responsive, nuanced, organic sound that's sure to inspire.
There's an incredibly sweet all-tube, long-tank spring reverb in the Mesa/Boogie Fillmore 50, and that's not even the best part. Each channel has its own reverb level, so you're not restricted to the same reverb setting for both channels.
Mesa/Boogie has been handbuilding some of the most sought-after guitar gear in Petaluma, California, since the late '60s. Early fans of Mesa/Boogie gear include Carlos Santana and Keith Richards, guitarists whose tones have been chased by countless musicians for years. When you plug into the Fillmore 50, you're tapping into decades of innovation.
Mesa/Boogie Fillmore 50 Combo Amp Features:
- All-tube combo amplifier with glorious vintage-inspired tone
- Great-sounding 12" Celestion Custom 90 speaker
- 50/25-watt global power switch supplies cranked tones at bedroom volumes
- 2 fully independent, footswitchable channels
- 3-mode channel cloning for even more tonal possibilities
- Each channel boasts a 3-band EQ and Gain, Presence, Reverb, and Master controls
- All-tube, long-tank spring reverb can be applied to each channel independently
- Fully buffered, series tube effects loop for integrating your pedals and processors
- Type: Tube
- Number of Channels: 2
- Total Power: 50W Class AB Pentode (25W Triode setting)
- Speaker Size: 1 x 12" Celestion Custom 90
- Preamp Tubes: 5 x 12AX7
- Power Tubes: 2 x 6L6GC
- Reverb: Tube driven, long-tank spring reverb
- EQ: 3-band EQ
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4"
- Outputs: 2 x 1/4" (4 ohms), 1 x 1/4" (8 ohm internal)
- Effects Loop: Buffered, Series FX Loop
- Footswitch I/O: 1 x 1/4" (channel), 1 x 1/4" (reverb)
- Footswitch Included: Yes, 1-button footswitch (channel)
- Features: 3-position channel Cloning Mode switch
- Construction Material: Baltic Brich Cabinet, Black Bronco Vinyl with Tinsel Jute Grille, White Piping
- Power Source: Standard IEC AC cable
- Height: 17.87"
- Width: 22.75"
- Depth: 10.12"
- Weight: 45 lbs.