Mackie Thump15A 1300W 15" Powered Speaker
The Thump15A 15 in. Loudspeaker delivers deep low end with powerful DSP, wireless control and streaming in a professional enclosure. The built-in 3-channel mixer features 3-band EQ per channel, application-specific speaker modes, user presets and more.
Application specific speaker modes let you dial in the system at the push of a button. And with an all-new professional enclosure and robust system protection, you can walk into your next gig with confidence. Rugged enclosure, high power, professional sound.
Delivering proven, chest-thumping low-end with Dynamic Bass Response technology in professional enclosures, Thump loudspeakers take the series to a whole new level. Get maximum versatility with built-in mixers and application-specific speaker modes. Experience the advanced DSP and wireless technology in Thump Boosted models with channel EQ, wireless streaming, user presets and more, all controlled with the Thump Connect app. And for maximum room-shaking low end, pair your Thump speakers with the Thump18S Subwoofer. Redesigned from the ground up, these are our most flexible and powerful Thump loudspeakers ever with the class-leading performance you need.
Class D amplifier with Dynamic Bass Response
The Thump 15A delivers massive sound with an efficient footprint. Its high-output woofer drives throbbing bass, and its 1.4" titanium dome driver ensures even, wide dispersion. Ultra-efficient Class D amplification with Mackie's proprietary Dynamic Bass Response pushes plenty of power to the high-frequency compression driver and high-output woofer. Thanks to the Thump 15A's next-generation system protection and thermal limiting your speakers will be at peak performance, even in the most demanding environments.
Built-in 2-channel mixer offers ultimate flexibility
Connecting your gear to the Thump 15A is a simple, with built-in two-channel mixer featuring Vita preamps with Wide-Z technology to accommodate microphone, line-level, and instrument signals. An XLR thru output makes it effortless to connect with other Thump speakers, while flexible mounting options allow tripod- and pole-mounting, as well as stage monitor use.
Advanced features for total system optimization
The Thump 15A divides high and low frequencies using a precision two-way crossover, aligning your signals so your audience will always hears high and low frequencies in sync. Application-specific speaker modes simply optimize your configuration, so you will always sound your best.
Portable design for easy setup and transport
At less than 40 pounds, the Thump 15A is compact and lightweight, making travel and storage easy. The sleek and stylish form-factor compliment the rugged and robust build quality you’ve come to expect from Mackie, making the Thump 15A a reliable and efficient choice for any live sound application.
Mackie Thump15A Features:
- 1,300 watts of high-output power in a portable package
- Class D amplifier with Dynamic Bass Response yields chest-thumping low end that's ideal for DJs and electronic musicians
- 15" low-frequency driver and 1.4" titanium dome compression driver
- Built-in 2-channel mixer features Vita preamps with Wide-Z technology that handle mic, instrument, and line-level signals
- XLR thru output for wired connection to other Thump speakers
- Integrated precision crossover and transducer time-alignment deliver outstanding sound quality
- 4 application-specific speaker modes ensure outstanding sound quality in every situation
- Robust system protection and thermal limiting keep your system safe
- Flexible mounting options allow tripod-mounting, pole-mounting, and stage monitor use
- Compact and lightweight for easy setup and transport
- Housed in a tough, road-ready enclosure
- Powered: Yes
- Power Configuration: Bi-amped
- LF Driver Size: 15" woofer with ferrite magnet
- HF Driver Size: 1.4" HF compression driver
- LF Driver Power Amp: 1000 Class D
- HF Driver Power Amp: 300W Class AB
- Total Power: 1300W Peak
- Inputs: 2 x XLR-1/4" combo
- Outputs: 1 x XLR (mix out)
- Frequency Range: 32Hz-23kHz (-10dB)
- Crossover Frequency: 24 dB/octave @ 2kHz
- Maximum Peak SPL: 127 dB SPL @ 1m
- Signal Processing: 4 x voice modes
- Enclosure Material: Polypropylene with textured black finish
- Mounting Options: Pole Mount, Floor
- Power Source: Standard IEC AC cable
- Height: 27"
- Width: 17.4"
- Depth: 14"
- Weight: 34.8 lbs.