Mackie ProFX12v2 12-channel Mixer with USB and Effects
The ProFX series v2 sounds better than ever and supplies convenient features at every knob, fader, input and output. This is the ProFX12v2. It features 6 extremely low-noise Mackie Vita mic preamps designed to add life to any input, as well as the ReadyFX effects engine with 16 great-sounding effects including reverbs, delays and choruses.
Important features of the ProFX12v2 include:
No-Hassle USB Recording/Playback
Built in USB recording interface with simple setup via Mac or PC
Great for live recording and perfet for home studios
Steam playback music for live or studio applications
Includes user-friendly Tracktion recording software
A 7-band graphic EQ is available on the master output, switchable for tuning mains or monitors, and an aux output is perfect for driving a monitor mix. There is a 3-band EQ (80 Hz, 2.5 kHz and 12 kHz) on all three input channels. The input scheme features six XLR inputs with TRS option, as well as dual 1/4 in. stereo input channels. A built-in USB interface allows recorded music to be played between sets, and you can even use it to bus your mix to a recording device. Insert, 100 Hz low-cut filter and 48V phantom power on all mic channels. 60mm faders.
You can directly connect guitar, bass and other instruments via Hi-Z input or connect a microphone and take advantage of the Vita preamp. It features a 100 Hz low-cut filter and 48V phantom power on all mic channels, along with a stereo RCA tape I/O with input level control. A headphone output with separate level control gives your engineer a second point of reference. The ProFX8v2 also has Balanced XLR and balanced/unbalance 1/4 in. main outputs, an FX mute with remote control via footswitch, and a break switch that mutes all channels for music playback between sets.
Mackie ProFX12v2 Professional Effects USB Mixer Features:
- 6 low-noise Mackie Vita mic preamps add life to any input
- ReadyFX effects engine with 16 effects including reverbs, delays, and choruses
- 7-band graphic EQ for tuning mains or monitors
- Aux output for monitor mixes, venue 70-volt systems, and more
- 3-band EQ and 100Hz low-cut filter on all channels
- hi-Z input lets you directly connect guitar, bass, and other instruments
- 48-volt phantom power on all mic channels
- Headphone output with separate level control for easy monitoring
- Roadworthy design with steel chassis and ABS side protection
- 4 stereo channels plus a stereo return for external effects or stereo playback devices
- Balanced XLR and balanced/unbalanced 1/4" main outputs
- FX mute with remote control via footswitch
- Break switch mutes all channels for music playback between sets
- USB for playback music and recording via Mac or PC
- Includes user-friendly Tracktion recording software
- Type: Analog
- Channels: 12
- Computer Connectivity: USB (2 x 2)
- Faders: 12 x 60mm Throw
- Inputs - Mic Preamps: 6 x XLR
- Phantom Power: 6 Channels
- Inputs - Line: 12 x TRS
- Inputs - Other: 1 x stereo RCA, 1 x 1/4" (Footswitch)
- Outputs - Main: 2 x XLR, 2 x TRS
- Outputs - Other: 1 x stereo RCA
- Send/Return I/O: 1 x 1/4" (Mon Send), 1 x 1/4" (FX Send), 2 x 1/4" (Stereo Return)
- Channel Inserts: Yes
- Headphones: 1 x 1/4"
- USB: 1 x Type B
- EQ Bands: 3-band
- Effects: Yes
- Rackmountable: Yes
- Height: 3.6"
- Width: 14.6"
- Depth: 14.1"