Mackie DL32R 32-Channel Wireless Digital Live Sound Mixer
The Mackie DL32R features flexible, professional I/O in an incredibly compact design. So you can place it anywhere and it's "Built-Like-A-Tank", so it'll stand up to life on the road. Recallable Onyx+™ mic pres provide unmatched clarity and control. DL32R has outputs galore with 14 assignable XLR outputs, stereo AES, phones out, and 1/4” monitor output. It has a 32-channel wireless digital audio mixer and a USB 2.0 audio interface that allows the entire process of live sound mixing to be controlled from an iPad, and allows for personal monitor mixing with any iOS device, such as an iPhone or iPod touch. It delivers a live sound mixing experience that takes advantage of the iOS touch screen and wireless control capabilities, while providing a wealth of professional features to accommodate a wide variety of sound reinforcement and recording applications.
Incredible Processing Power and Flexibility. 100% Wireless Control.
SMALL IN SIZE, BIG IN PROCESSING
DSP is what makes digital mixing possible. With the DL32R, you get powerful processing that replaces racks and racks of outboard gear, takes up WAY less space and is incredibly affordable.
- 36 Input channels with 4-band PEQ + HPF, gate, compression and RTA/Spectrograph
- 28 Output busses with 4-band PEQ + HPF/LPF, 31-band EQ, comp/limiter, alignment delay and RTA/Spectrograph
- 3 Stereo FX processors with all-new, great-sounding reverbs plus delays. All included dedicated sends and returns.
FLEXIBLE 32-CHANNEL RECORDING/PLAYBACK
Modern applications demand multi-track recording and playback. With the DL32R, you get flexibility, with two different ways to record, each with their own strengths. Playback 32 tracks for the ultimate virtual sound check.
- 32x32 direct-to-disk recording and playback
- 32x32 To Mac or PC
- 32x32 Via DL Dante Expansion Card to Mac, PC or any Dante equipped recording device
SMART DANTE® INTEGRATION
Connect the Mackie DL32R to a Dante-powered audio network, delivering unmatched audio quality and extremely flexible routing.
- Optional 32x32 48kHz Dante-enabled digital audio interface with Cat5 connection
- Route any signal on/off Dante network via Master Fader
- Dual etherCON ports for daisy-chaining or redundancy plus dedicated Wi-Fi control port
- Includes Dante Virtual Soundcard for multi-track recording and playback
THE MOST INTUITIVE CONTROL APP EVER
The Master Fader control app is where everything happens. Ultra-fast navigation with View Groups and overview, quick setup with factory and user-definable presets, mic pre view and recallable Onyx+ mic pres and prevent unwanted adjustments with access limits.
The DL32R features 32 microphone inputs (24 XLR + 8 XLR/TRS combo) with high-quality Onyx+ recallable preamps, capable of handling full bands that include guitars, full drum sets, vocals, and much more. It also has 14 fully assignable XLR outputs for connection to amplifiers, powered speakers, wireless transmitters for in-ear monitoring. The DL32R also allows up to 10 performing musicians to mix their own monitors using their iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
In addition to sound reinforcement, the unit also provides 24-bit/48 kHz audio capture and playback for recording in live situations or in the studio. As an audio interface, the DL32R can be paired with your Mac or PC computer, or you can record directly to a USB 2.0 hard drive without a computer. Featuring three stereo FX processors with reverbs and delays, and dedicated sends & returns, the DL32R can function as a versatile, all-in-one mixing and recording solution.
- Master Fader iPad app for complete wireless control and frequent updates via App Store
- Supports up to 10 separate iOS devices at once
- 32 Microphone inputs (24 XLR + 8 XLR/TRS combo) with high-quality Onyx+ recallable preamps
- 14 Fully assignable XLR outputs
- 36 Input channels with 4-band PEQ + HPF, gate and compression
- 28 Output busses with 4-band PEQ + HPF/LPF, 31-band GEQ, comp/limiter and alignment delay
- 3 Stereo FX processors with tons of great-sounding reverbs and delays plus dedicated sends & returns
- 6 VCAs
- 6 Mute groups
- Stereo AES digital output
- Card slot for Dante expansion
- Total recall for all settings