Mackie DL1608 iPad-Controlled 16-Channel Digital Live Sound Mixer with Lightning Connector
The Mackie DL1608 16-Channel Digital Live Sound Mixer with Lightning Connector redefines live-sound mixing by combining a full-featured digital mixer with the unmatched ease of being controlled by an iPad. You also get wired mixing, if required.The DL1608 features 16 Onyx microphone preamps, 24-bit A/D & D/A converters, powerful internal DSP processing and an iPad docking faceplate. Integrate your Lightning Apple iPad and complete the setup for a live sound mixing experience that takes advantage of the iPad's touchscreen capabilities and wireless control.
Use Mackie's Master Fader app to mix live audio and access the DL1608's internal processing, including 4-band EQ, compression, gate, delay, reverb and 31-band graphic EQ. Add a wireless router (not included) and mix with your iPad remotely, at various locations of a venue, hall, etc. The DL1608 takes full advantage of the iPad's flexibility, and features like Channel Images allow you to take pictures of band members and use the images as channel markers for easy referencing.
- Conrol the Mix From Anywhere
- With the Mackie DL1608's seamless wired to wireless mixing capabilities, you can mix in real time from anywhere in the venue on your iPad (requires wireless router, sold separately). Instantly adjust mix functions from tuning front of house trouble spots to ringing out stage monitors.
- 16 Onyx Preamps
- The Mackie DL1608 comes loaded with 16 studio-quality Onyx mic preamps that deliver depth, headroom and immense detail to your live mix. Plus, with 12 XLR and four combo mic/line inputs, connecting mics and instruments is quick and easy.
- 24-Bit Cirrus Logic AD/DA Converters
- The Mackie DL1608's high-end 24bit Cirrus Logic AD/DA converters offer a remarkable 114 dB dynamic range. We align our Onyx pre-amps precisely with the converters to provide you with the most headroom and the lowest noise and distortion possible-resulting in brilliant sound quality from a vocal whisper to a wailing guitar solo.
- Built-In Processing (DSP)
- The DL1608 is loaded with a choice of powerful plug-ins on every channel, so you won't need to set up additional racks of outboard gear. With just the touch of a ﬁnger, you have total control over 4-band EQ, compression and gate plug-ins. Plus, sweeten your sound with a full-featured reverb and tap delay or adjust your mix to the room with the 31-band graphic EQ and compressor/limiter on the main and aux outs.
- Multiple iPad Support
- Supporting up to 10 iPads simultaneously, the Mackie DL1608 allows multiple engineers to control the mix. Plus, it gives band members the ability to adjust their own monitors. Now, the band can dial in the mix they want to hear in real time right on stage.
- Snapshot Recall
- The Mackie DL1608 allows you to recall mix functions with just the touch of a finger. With Total Snapshot Recall*, you can now easily save and access sound check settings for multiple bands, complex song mixes, previous mixes from challenging venues, recall scenes for theater productions and more. You can even pre-set the mixing board and be ready to go the moment you arrive. *Mic pre-amp gains are not recallable.
- Channel Presets
- Quickly set up a new mix with the DL1608's Channel Presets. With simple touchscreen control, you can immediately assign a factory or your own custom channel preset for kick drum, bass, guitar, keyboard and more to any channel you choose. And when you've made the perfect settings, easily save them for later use and share them with your friends.
- Record for Easy Sharing
- The Mackie DL1608 lets you to record your mix from the L/R stereo outputs directly to your iPad, allowing you to upload it to your favorite application and share it with others.
- Integrate Music from Any App
- Whether you want to play pre-show music or add a Garage Band track to your live mix, with the Mackie DL1608 you can bring in stereo audio from any iPad application. Best of all, with the pre-assigned iPad channel, you can do it without using up one of the mixer's 16 channels.* *iPad must be docked.
- Channel Images
- The DL1608 lets you take a picture of band members with your iPad or choose your own picture to help you easily identify your assigned channels. There's a choice of included icons to get you up and running.
- Install Friendly Features
- The Mackie DL1608 is perfect for installing in venues. With its easy to use Master Fader iPad application it has never been easier to train up new sound engineers. Plus, forget the bulky racks of outboard gear, the powerfully small, low profile design lets you install it just about anywhere.
- Big on Security
- The DL1608 is big on security. The padlock feature locks down your iPad for permanent installs, while the Kensington lock-the industry standard in protecting technological equipment-secures the mixer to guard it from theft.
- Dock Compatibility
- Dock compatible with iPad (2017), iPad Pro 9.7-inch, iPad Air 2, iPad Air, and iPad (4th generation)
- Optional dock available for iPad mini 3, iPad mini 2 and iPad mini
TO MIX FROM ANYWHERE
Ideal for bands, rental house and production/installations, the DL Series provides the mobile freedom to wirelessly control the mix and powerful plug-in processing. With boutique-quality Onyx™ mic preamps and the performance of 24-bit Cirrus Logic® AD/DA converters, you have unparalleled sound quality. DL Series mixers even support up to 20 wireless devices including the iPhone and iPod touch. Forget bulky consoles and racks of gear. The power is at your fingertips.
The Future of Master Fader
With upcoming releases of Master Fader, users will have more choices than ever on how they can control their DL Series mixer on up to 20 devices simultaneously. Adding Android™ support means virtually anyone can download the Master Fader app on devices they already own. We will also be adding support for Mac and PC which opens up the control possibilities for engineers, installations, and more.
Two powerful digital mixers with tons of processing and wireless control.
Each and every channel features a choice of powerful plug-ins and effects to dial in the perfect sound for whatever you’ve got plugged in.
- 4-band PEQ + HPF
- All-new reverbs and a choice of delays
- Choice of modern/vintage plug-ins
Each output on a DL1608 or DL806 mixer has its own processing perfect for dialing in and tuning the connected speaker our other device.
- 4-Band PEQ + HPF/LPF
- 31-band GEQ
- Up to 350ms alignment delay
INTEGRATED AND SELF-CONTAINED
Only DL1608 and DL806 allow you to dock your iPad, creating an all-in-one desktop mixing solution with added features and security. Docking allows easy recording and mixing right to the iPad and seamless playback from any iPad app. Plus, you can always be sure your iPad is charged and safe using the included PadLock to keep things where they are.
THE MOST INTUITIVE CONTROL APP EVER
The Master Fader control app is where everything happens. With ultra-fast navigation to all functions, Master Fader's speedy workflow is second to none. Plus, you can customize the work surface for your specfic application with view groups and access limiting to only show the controls you need. Powerful processing includes total control over all inputs and outputs, ensuring you can create a fantastic sounding mix easily.