JBL JRX212 1000W 12" Passive Stage Monitor
The JRX212M is a portable, twelve-inch, two-way speaker system designed specifically for live performance stage monitoring applications.
JBL engineers reexamined every element of the speaker system design, kept everything that makes a speaker perform and sound its best, and redesigned things that don't. For increased efficiency and power handling, the JRX212 sports a 12" low-frequency driver with a 2.5"-diameter edgewound ribbon voice coil that delivers more cross-sectional wire area in its voice coil gap than round-wire designs, while a 1" polymer-diaphragm compression driver maximizes high-frequency performance and system reliability.
JBL JRX212 2-way Passive Stage Monitor Features:
- 12" low-frequency driver with a 2.5"-diameter edgewound ribbon voice coil
- 1" polymer-diaphragm compression driver
- Progressive Transition high-frequency waveguide provides superior coverage control
- Advanced network topology crossover design shapes frequency response
- High-voltage capacitors and inductors with massive cores and heavy-gauge wire
- Rugged, acoustically superior enclosure is constructed from 3/4" MDF
- Attractive 18-gauge hexagon perforated, steel grille protects components
- Dual-angle pole-mount socket lets speaker tilt for more uniform audience coverage
- Powered: No
- Power Configuration: 2-way
- LF Driver Size: 1 x 12"
- HF Driver Size: 1" 2414-C Compression Driver
- Power Rating: 250W Program
- Total Power: 1000W Peak
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4" (parallel), 1 x speakON
- Frequency Range: 60Hz-20kHz (-10dB)
- Frequency Response: 80Hz-18kHz (±3dB)
- Crossover Frequency: 2.1kHz
- Maximum Peak SPL: 128dB SPL
- Horizontal Coverage Angle: 50 Degrees
- Vertical Coverage Angle: 90 Degrees
- Enclosure Material: 3/4" MDF
- Mounting Options: Pole Mount with 1.41" socket, Floor Wedge
- Height: 23"
- Width: 15.7"
- Depth: 12.8"
- Weight: 43 lbs.