JBL EON610 1000W 10" Powered Speaker
The JBL EON610 self-powered PA speaker provides extraordinary quality in a portable package. Making use of JBL's advanced waveguide technology and the latest developments in cabinet materials, acoustic science, and transducer design, the EON610 delivers a studio-monitor-quality sound, providing you with remarkable performance for nearly any live application. The EON610's onboard EQ parameters can even be controlled via Bluetooth for convenient command of this self-powered, portable, PA speaker.
JBL EON610 Self-powered PA Speaker Features:
- 1000-watt amplifier delivers exceptional headroom with power to spare
- JBL waveguide technology provides smooth, transparent sound to everyone in your audience
- Onboard EQ presets allow setting the system for various applications
- Bluetooth integration for convenient control of volume and EQ parameters
- XLR loop through for routing signal to additional EON600-series speakers
- Powered: Yes
- Power Configuration: Bi-amped
- LF Driver Size: 1 x 10"
- HF Driver Size: 1 x 2414H compression driver
- LF Driver Power Amp: 700W (peak), 350W (continuous)
- HF Driver Power Amp: 300W (peak), 150W (continuous)
- Total Power: 1000W (peak), 500W (continuous)
- Inputs: 2 x XLR-1/4" combo
- Outputs: 1 x XLR (thru)
- Frequency Range: 52Hz-20kHz (±10dB)
- Crossover Frequency: 1.8kHz
- Maximum Peak SPL: 124dB SPL
- Horizontal Coverage Angle: 110 Degrees
- Vertical Coverage Angle: 60 Degrees
- Enclosure Material: Polypropylene
- Mounting Options: Pole Mount with 1.41" socket, Floor Wedge, 3 x M10 Fly Points
- Power Source: Standard IEC AC cable
- Height: 21.9"
- Width: 12.6"
- Depth: 11.6"
- Weight: 26 lbs.