Gibson Les Paul Studio 2019 - Tangerine Burst
The Les Paul Studio is known as a workhorse for live performances and recording guitarists at a very reasonable price. It boasts hot-rodded 490 humbuckers and versatile electronics as well as being beautiful. The nitrocellulose finishes laid over classic tonewoods combined with an ultra-modern weight-relieved mahogany body topped with maple provides you with the definition of a Les Paul.
The SlimTaper profile neck conforms naturally to your hand for smooth leads up top and fast licks down low.
The Les Paul tone is a is known for its meaty, full sound with solid sustain and rich harmonics. That's just what you get from this Les Paul Studio. That's because Gibson loaded this guitar with the killer combination of a 490R at the neck and a 498T at the bridge. These open-coil Alnico humbuckers take all levels of gain with ease, providing you with a smooth clean low-gain sound and aggressive crunch as you roll up the volume. Coil-tapping further expands the Studio's tonal options, offering single-coil quack and cluck with a pull of a volume knob.
Gibson Les Paul Studio Electric Guitar Features:
- A stage and studio workhorse
- Ultra-Modern, weight-relieved body allows for longer sets and sessions
- Mahogany SlimTaper neck plays like a '60s favorite
- Rosewood fingerboard delivers classic Les Paul sustain
- Coil-tapped 490R/498T humbucking pickups provide classic cleans and modern crunch to quacky single-coil cluck
- Grover Rotomatic tuners are studio stable
- Aluminum Nashville Tune-O-Matic bridge is lightweight and tonally matched to the guitar
- Plek'd for precision playability
- Body Type: Solidbody, Ultra Modern weight relief
- Body Shape: Les Paul
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Number of Strings: 6
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top Material: Maple
- Body Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Color: Tangerine Burst
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Slim Taper
- Radius: 12"
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay: Acrylic Trapezoids
- Number of Frets: 22, Medium
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Nut Width: 1.695"
- Nut Material: Tektoid
- Bridge/Tailpiece: Aluminum Nashville Tune-o-matic bridge with Aluminum Stopbar
- Tuners: Grover Rotomatics with Keystone Buttons
- Neck Pickup: 490R Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: 498T Humbucker
- Controls: 2 x volume (push/pull coil-tap), 2 x tone, 3-way toggle pickup switch
- Case Included: Hardshell Case
- Weight: Approximately 8 lbs. 3 oz.