Gibson Les Paul Junior Tribute Doublecut Bass - Worn Cherry
The Les Paul Junior Tribute DC Bass is a tribute to the historic Gibson EB-0 bass from the late '50s, but with modern features. Not just for smaller players, the short scale length is actually chosen by many for its strong fundamental tone and sits perfectly in a track when recording. The mahogany double-cutaway body and mahogany neck with rosewood fingerboard balance perfectly when playing either sitting or strapped on. It's equipped with a single expanded range LP BassBucker pickup with single volume and tone controls for simplicity. The volume pot has a push-pull feature to coil tap the pickup scooping the mids for further tone-shaping possibilities.
- Mahogany body
- Maple neck
- Rounded neck profile
- Nut width: 1.6"
- Rosewood fingerboard
- 30.5" scale length
- 20 frets
- Graph Tech nut
- Acrylic dot inlays
- 3-point adjustable bridge
- Black top hat knobs
- Hipshot Ultra-Light Mini-Clover tuners
- Chrome-plated hardware
- Bass Bucker neck pickup
- 1-push/pull volume (coil tap) and 1 tone
- Designer Series gig bag
- Body Shape: Les Paul Junior Tribute
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Number of Strings: 4
- Color: Worn Cherry
- Body Finish: Satin Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: Rounded
- Radius: 12"
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay: Acrylic Dots
- Number of Frets: 20, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length: 30.5"
- Nut Width: 1.6"
- Nut Material: GraphTech
- Bridge/Tailpiece: 3-point Adjustable
- Tuners: Hipshot
- Neck Pickup: BassBucker Humbucker
- Controls: 1 x master volume (push/pull coil-split)
- Strings: Gibson, .045-.105
- Case Included: Gig Bag