Fishman Loudbox Artist 120-watt 1x8" Acoustic Combo Amp with Tweeter
The Fishman Loudbox Artist Acoustic Combo Amplifier is state-of-the-art. As a performing artist, you've come a long way since the days of haphazardly miking your axe and sending it through the PA along with the drums. The Loudbox Artist builds upon the award-winning design of the Loudbox 100 with more power, more useful features, more flexibility - and of course the great sound you expect from Fishman. Also noteworthy is the styling of this amp - the tan/brown motif is easy on the eyes and compliments acoustic instruments better than basic black. Whether you play acoustic guitar, violin, mandolin, banjo, or another acoustic instrument, you should investigate the Fishman Loudbox Artist Combo Amp. It's a serious piece of gear.
Fishman Loudbox Artist Acoustic Combo Amp Features at a Glance:
- Two mic/instrument channels accept 1/4" or XLR sources
- Input channels fitted with 3-band EQ and feedback controls
- Aux stereo input with 1/4", 1/8" connectors and level control
- Dual digital effects section, with independent channel and effects level
- Reverb, Chorus, Flanger, Delay, Echo, and Slap Echo
- DI (balanced XLR outputs on each input channel and main mix)
- Channel Mute silences both input channels
- Headphone output
- Foot switch input for input channel muting / Chorus, Flanger, and Slap on/off
- Instrument/mic channel features 1/4"/XLR combo input
- Shelving bass and treble
- Resonant-style midrange
- Notch filter for feedback control
- Input gain with 10dB pad and clip indicator
- Reverb and Delay effects level
- Chorus, Flanger and Slap Echo on/off
- Phase switch
- Dedicated effects loop
- 24V phantom power (for condenser mics)
- Number of Channels: 2
- Total Power: 120W
- Speakers: 1 x 8" woofer, 1 x 1" tweeter
- Inputs: 2 x XLR-1/4" combo (mic/instrument), 1 x 1/8", 1 x 1/4" (aux in)
- Outputs: 3 x XLR (DI out), 1 x 1/4" (headphones)
- Effects: Chorus, Flanger, Delay, Echo, and Slap
- EQ: 3-band
- Feedback Control: Yes
- Effects Loop: Yes (per channel)
- Footswitch I/O: 1 x 1/4"
- Height: 16"
- Width: 15.5"
- Depth: 11.5"
- Weight: 25.5 lbs