Fender Rumble 800 - 800-watt Bass Head
The Fender Rumble 800 800W bass amp head is ideal for almost any genre of music. And at 800 watts, it has power to spare. The super-simple control interface makes it easy to dial-in the right bass tone for any gig. Its pure low-end and high-quality tone-shaping tools will please any bassist who desires a high-powered, lightweight rig. Like all Fender bass amplifiers, the Rumble 800 head delivers thick, natural tone that sits perfectly in your live or studio mix. Includes footswitch and padded carrying bag.
- Power: 800W
- Switchable Overdrive circuit
- Controls: 4-band EQ controls, three-button tone voicing
- XLR Line Out (pre-Master) with ground lift switch
- Stereo aux input
- Stereo headphone output
- Compatible with patented Fender magnetic attachment system on all Rumble speaker cabinets
- Weight: 5.8 lb.
- Type: Solid State
- Number of Channels: 3
- Total Power: 800W, 2/4/8 ohms (switchable)
- Effects: Yes
- EQ: Bass, Low-mid, High-mid, Treble
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4", 1 x 1/8" aux
- Outputs: 2 x SpeakON, 1 x XLR (direct out)
- Headphones: 1 x 1/8"
- Effects Loop: Yes
- Footswitch I/O: 1 x 1/4"
- Footswitch Included: Yes
- Power Source: Standard IEC AC cable
- Height: 2.75"
- Width: 13.5"
- Depth: 7.5"
- Weight: 5.8 lbs.