Fender Road Worn '50s Telecaster - Blonde With Maple Fingerboard
The Fender Road Worn '50s Telecaster is an electric guitar that delivers killer aged look, feel and mojo without breaking the bank. This is a Tele that was designed using 1950s specs augmented by Tex-Mex pickups and 6105 frets.
Like classic cars or your favorite T-shirt, some things just get cooler with age. That's especially true of electric guitars”they develop an unmistakable mojo over time that makes them look even cooler and feel even more comfortable than when they were brand new. In that regard, the Fender Road Worn '50s Telecaster is a true player.
- Body: ash (blonde finish) alder (2-tone sunburst)
- Finish: nitrocellulose lacquer
- Neck: maple
- Neck profile: "U" shape
- Fretboard radius: 7-1/4"
- Frets: 21 (6105 style)
- Scale length: 25-1/2"
- Nut width: 1.650"
- Hardware: chrome
- Tuners: Fender Vintage Style
- Bridge: vintage style 3-saddle strings-thru-body
- Pickguard: 1-ply white
- Pickups: 2 Tex-Mex Tele single-coil
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Controls: master volume, master tone
- Strings: Fender standard tension ST250R nickel-plated steel (10-13-17-26-36-46)
- Body Type: Solidbody
- Body Shape: Telecaster
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Number of Strings: 6
- Body Material: Ash
- Body Finish: Nitrocellulose lacquer
- Color: Blonde
- Neck Material: Maple, Bolt-on
- Neck Shape: C
- Radius: 7.25"
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Inlay: Black dots
- Number of Frets: 21, Narrow Jumbo
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Nut Width: 1.650"
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece: 6-saddle strings-through hardtail
- Tuners: Vintage style tuners
- Neck Pickup: Tex-Mex single-coil
- Bridge Pickup: Tex-Mex single-coil
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone, 3-way pickup selector
- Strings: Fender Standard Tension ST250R, (.010-.046)
- Case Included: Gig bag