Fender Mustang GT 200 - 200-watt 2x12" Combo
How can a modern legend like the Mustang digital amplifiers be improved? Simple—Fender does it again, bigger and better with the 200W Mustang GT 200. The engineers took seven decades’ worth of experience crafting inspirational tools and used it to add new (and better) amp and effects models, while making it easier to use all of this without sacrificing one iota of power. It makes it easy to control a studio’s worth of authentic amp and effects models with one finger via Bluetooth and the exclusive Fender Tone app.
Fender invented the world’s first WiFi-equipped guitar amplifier, making it easy for you to download the latest updates, access Fender artist-created presets, and connect directly with a community of other creative players and music makers like yourself.
The Mustang GT 200 digital amplifier comes packed with 21 classic amp models—everything from the renowned ’59 Bassman to modern metal—and 46 different effects. It can easily recreate classic tones or create brand-new, never-before-heard sounds.
They've developed new algorithms with even higher fidelity and more realistic response, along with more signal path flexibility so you can move effects anywhere in the signal chain for creative exploration. Program your sounds in the studio on the Mustang GT 200’s large, full-color LCD display and then, with one hand, take them to the stage and deliver the most realistic listening experience possible for any audience, short of inviting them into the control room.
The engineering minds at Fender invented inspiring tone, and their updated amp models let your instrument’s voice and the dynamic nuances of your playing come through, reacting just like the originals to your every move. Lighten your attack to “clean up” your sound or dig in to make it grunt or howl—the Mustang GT-200, its specially designed, tone-enhancing, lightweight plywood cabinet and its pair of 12-in. Celestion Special Design speakers reproduce every part of your performance or Bluetooth wireless stream with precision—in stereo.
The included MGT-4 4-button footswitch turns the Mustang GT 200 into a truly formidable performance powerhouse, adding hands-free preset/FX switching and looper control. The easy-to-use Fender Tone app brings convenient, one-finger c ontrol to the Mustang GT 200. Not only can you connect to the Fender Digital ecosystem for learning and sharing, you can easily upgrade the amp’s capabilities, adding more power and presets without patching a single cable or plugging in a soldering iron. One amp for every stage, the Mustang GT 200 is easy for any player, and powerful enough to go around the world.<br\><br\><br\>
- Power: 200W (solid state)
- 21 amp models
- Single input
- Speakers: 2x12 Celestion Special Design
- Controls: Gain, Volume, Treble, Bass, Master, Encoder, Three Layer Buttons, FX Button, Save Button, Menu Button, Tap Button
- 46 built-in FX
- Digital FX loop
- USB recording output
- Aux. input
- Headphone output
- Bluetooth audio streaming
- Wifi capabilities
- Built-in chromatic tuner
- Footswitch included
- Cabinet material: 5/8 in. particleboard
- Covering: Black Textured Vinyl
- Grille Cloth: Black
- Handle: Integrated Top-Mount Handle
- Knobs: Black Plastic
- Compatible with mobile devices via Fender Tone app
- Type: Digital Stereo Amp
- Number of Channels: Single channel
- Total Power: 200W (2 x 100W)
- Speaker Size: 2 x 12" Custom Celestion
- Reverb: Yes
- Effects: 47 effects
- Number of Models: 21 amp models
- EQ: 3-band EQ
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4" (instrument), 1 x 1/8" (aux in)
- Outputs: 2 x XLR (line out)
- Effects Loop: Stereo loop
- USB: 1 x Micro-B (audio out)
- Headphones: 1 x 1/8"
- Footswitch I/O: 1 x 1/4" (presets, effects, tuner, looper)
- Footswitch Included: Yes, MGT-4 4-button footswitch
- Features: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth audio streaming
- Computer Connectivity: USB (Windows requires Fender ASIO driver)
- Construction Material: 5/8" wood cab with black textured vinyl
- Height: 20.9"
- Width: 25.5"
- Depth: 10"
- Weight: 34 lbs.