Fender Mustang GT 100 - 100-watt 1x12" Combo
How can a modern legend like the Mustang digital amplifiers be improved? Simple—Fender did it again, bigger and better with the Mustang GT 100. Fender takes seven decades’ worth of experience crafting inspirational tools and use it to add new (and better) amp and effects models while making it easier to use all of this without sacrificing one iota of power. Fender made it easy to control a studio’s worth of authentic amp and effects models with one finger via Bluetooth and the exclusive Fender Tone app. Fender invented the world’s first WiFi-equipped guitar amplifier, making it easy for you to download the latest updates, access Fender artist-created presets, and connect directly with a community of other creative players and music makers like yourself. Fender created the Mustang GT 100 digital amplifier.
Packed with 21 classic amp models—everything from the renowned ’59 Bassman to modern metal—and 46 different effects, the Mustang GT 100 can easily recreate classic tones or create brand-new, never-before-heard sounds. Fender developed new algorithms with even higher fidelity and more realistic response, along with more signal path flexibility so you can move effects anywhere in the signal chain for creative exploration. Program your sounds in the studio on the Mustang GT 100’s large, full-color LCD display and then, with one hand, take them anywhere for the most realistic listening experience possible.
Fender invented inspiring tone, and our updated amp models let your instrument’s voice and the dynamic nuances of your playing come through, reacting just like the originals to your every move. Lighten your attack to “clean up” your sound or dig in to make it grunt or howl—the Mustang GT 100 and its single 12-in. Celestion Special Design speaker reproduce every part of your performance or Bluetooth wireless audio stream with precision. Adding the optional MGT-4 4-button footswitch for hands-free preset/FX switching and looper control turns the Mustang GT 100 into a truly formidable performance powerhouse.
Adding convenient, one-finger control to the Mustang GT 100’s power is the easy-to-use Fender Tone app. Not only can you connect to the Fender Digital ecosystem for learning and sharing, you can easily upgrade the amp’s capabilities, adding more power and presets without patching a single cable or plugging in a soldering iron. One amp for every stage, the Mustang GT 100 is easy for any player but powerful enough to go around the world.
- Power: 100W (2x50W stereo)
- Single channel
- 21 amp models
- Single input
- Speaker: 1x12 Celestion Special Design
- Controls: Gain, Volume, Treble, Bass, Master, Encoder, Three Layer Buttons, FX Button, Save Button, Menu Button, Tap Button
- 46 built-in FX
- Digital FX loop
- USB recording output
- Aux. input
- Headphone output
- Bluetooth audio streaming
- Wifi capabilities
- Built-in chromatic tuner
- Footswitch sold separately
- Cabinet material: 5/8 in. particleboard
- Covering: Black Textured Vinyl
- Grille Cloth: Black
- Handle: Integrated Top-Mount Handle
- Knobs: Black Plastic
- Height: 17.5 in. x 20.5 in. x 10 in. (44.5 cm x 52.1 cm x 25.4 cm)
- Weight: 22 lb. (9.97 kg)
- Type: Digital Modeling Combo
- Number of Channels: Single channel
- Total Power: 100W
- Speaker Size: 1 x 12" Custom Celestion
- Reverb: Yes
- Effects: 47 effects
- Number of Models: 21 amp models
- EQ: 3-band EQ
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4" (instrument), 1 x 1/8" (aux in)
- Outputs: 2 x XLR (line out)
- Effects Loop: Stereo loop
- USB: 1 x Micro-B (audio out)
- Bluetooth: Yes
- Headphones: 1 x 1/8"
- Footswitch I/O: 1 x 1/4" (looper, effects, presets, tuner)
- Footswitch Included: No
- Features: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth audio streaming
- Computer Connectivity: USB (Windows requires Fender ASIO driver)
- Construction Material: 5/8" wood cab with black textured vinyl
- Height: 17.5"
- Width: 20.5"
- Depth: 10"
- Weight: 22 lbs.