Fender American Performer Telecaster Hum - Satin Surf Green With Rosewood Fingerboard
The American Performer Series, by Fender, is a line of affordable U.S. made instruments loaded refined electronics and hardware, and a few hidden surprises. These guitars and basses are designed for musicians of any level who seek Made in USA quality at an accessible price. The American Performer Telecaster with rosewood fingerboard takes the quintessential "workhorse" guitar to a whole new level.
Combining classic Telecaster lines with a selection of stunning finishes, the American Performer Telecaster is what a Fender is meant to be: beautiful. In this version you get a satin surf green on rosewood fretboard. The '70s-era silver logo on the headstock adds a distinct touch of additional style. The neck features a comfortable 9.5" fingerboard radius and 22 jumbo frets for easy playing and accurate fretting.
The American Performer Telecaster features Fender's Classic Gear Machine Head tuning and a traditional 3-barrel brass-saddle "ashtray" bridge for classic Telecaster sound. Telecasters have always been known for their tuning stability, and these tuners bring it to even a higher level.
Newly designed Yosemite pickups, developed especially for the American Performer Series, in combination with Fender's "Greasebucket" tone circuit, add a new bite to the tone. Voiced to deliver the iconic Telecaster tones with the volume rolled back, you can get the metal sound you want too! The unique Greasebucket circuit enables you to roll off treble without getting muddy, for a mellow tone that will still cut through without getting lost.
- Gloss-finish solid alder body
- 25.5"-scale maple neck with 22-fret, 9.5"-radius rosewood fingerboard
- Fender Yosemite staggered pole, single-coil pickups, 3-way switch
- Thru-body-strung Fender 6-saddle Telecaster bridge, Classic Gear tuners
- Body Type:Solidbody
- Body Shape:Telecaster
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Material:Alder
- Body Finish:Satin Polyurethane
- Color:Surf Green
- Neck Material:Maple
- Neck Shape:Modern C
- Fingerboard Material:Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay:White Dots
- Number of Frets:22, Jumbo
- Scale Length:25.5"
- Nut Width:1.650"
- Nut Material:Synthetic
- Bridge/Tailpiece:3-saddle String-thru Tele Bridge
- Tuners:Fender Classic Gear
- Neck Pickup:Performer DoubleTap Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup:Yosemite Tele Single-coil
- Controls:1 x master volume, 1 x master tone, 3-way blade pickup switch, Greasebucket tone circuit
- Strings:Fender USA, .009-.042
- Case Included:Gig Bag