Fender American Performer Precision Bass - Satin Lake Placid Blue With Maple Fingerboard
Born in Corona, California, the American Performer Precision Bass with maple fingerboard delivers the exceptional tone and feel you expect from an authentic Fender—along with new, player-oriented features that make it even more exciting to play.
The “Modern C”-shaped neck sports a 9.5”-radius maple fingerboard that’s comfortable for almost any playing style, along with 22 jumbo frets, allowing you to easily express yourself. ClassicGear tuning machines with tapered shafts offer stable tuning, while the silver ‘70s logo adds a touch of vintage flair.
The alder body on the Performer Precision is contoured to perfection and comes in a choice of traditional colors. The fit and finish is impeccable and makes for an instrument you’ll be inspired to pick and play, day after day.
The American Performer Precision Bass with maple fingerboard includes the Yosemite split-coil Precision Bass middle pickup and a growling Yosemite single-coil Jazz Bass bridge pickup, designed for rich, expressive tones. With flat-staggered pole pieces to increase output and a shellac coating that lets the coils breathe while controlling feedback, Yosemite pickups produce dynamic sounds ideal for any musical situation.
The American Performer Precision Bass also features Greasebucket tone circuitry that lets you shape your highs without adding bass, preserving your sound. With the Fender Performer series there has never been a better time to own a Fender Bass. Includes gig bag.
- Alder body
- Yosemite split-coil P Bass middle pickup; Yosemite single-coil Jazz Bass bridge pickup
- Greasebucket tone system
- “Modern C”-shaped neck with 9.5”-radius fingerboard; 22 jumbo frets
- ClassicGear tuning machines with tapered shafts; silver ‘70s logo
- Shape: Modern C
- Wood: Maple
- Neck joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 34 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Finish: Satin
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Pickup configuration: SS
- Middle: Yosemite split single-coil
- Bridge: Yosemite single-coil
- Brand: Fender
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Material: Maple
- Radius: 9.5 in.
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.625 in. (41.3mm)
- Cutaway: Double cutaway
- Construction: Solidbody
- Body wood: Alder
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, master tone
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: 4-Saddle
- Tuning machines: ClassicGear with tapered shafts
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 4
- Pickguard: Yes
- Special features: Electronics, Greasebucket tone circuitry
- Case: Gig bag
- Country of origin: USA
- Body Shape: Precision
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Number of Strings: 4
- Color: Lake Placid Blue
- Body Finish: Satin Polyurethane
- Body Material: Alder
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: Modern C
- Radius: 9.5"
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Inlay: Black Dots
- Number of Frets: 20, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length: 34"
- Nut Width: 1.625"
- Nut Material: Synthetic
- Bridge/Tailpiece: 4-saddle Vintage-style with Steel Saddles
- Tuners: Fender F Light-weight Vintage-paddle Keys with Tapered Shafts
- Middle Pickup: Yosemite Jazz Split-soil
- Bridge Pickup: Yosemite Jazz Single-coil
- Controls: 2 x volume, 1 x master tone, Greasebucket tone circuit
- Strings: Fender USA 7250M, .045-.105
- Case Included: Gig Bag