Fender American Elite Telecaster - Aged Cherry Burst With Ebony Fingerboard
The American Elite Telecaster is the original solidbody electric guitar reimagined for modern players who want bleeding-edge performance and timeless visual style. The future of workhorse guitar design, this Tele guitar's stunning style, easy playing feel and flexible sound that meets any musical need, was made to tear it up on stage or in the studio.
Featured on all American Elite instruments, the new fourth generation Noiseless pickups are only available in this series, and represent a quantum leap in pickup design. Combining authentic, vintage-style sound with effectively noise-free performance, these are the pinnacle of Fender's noiseless pickup designs, generating sparkling cleans and fat, overdriven tones that scream with pure rock & 'n' roll power.
Engineered for fast playing and effortless position changes, the compound profile neck with a 9.5 in.-14 in. compound radius fingerboard is ideal for all playing styles. A modern C in.-shape at the nut, the profile morphs along the length of the neck to a modern D in.-shaped profile at the updated neck heel, providing plenty of comfortable support for fret hand antics. New locking short-post tuning machines provide increased break angle at the synthetic bone nut for buzz-free performance. The truss rod wheel is positioned at the butt end of the neck for easy accessibility when adjusting neck relief.
Fender is renowned for head-turning style, and this guitar is no different—from the refined ergonomic rear contour that hugs the player's body to the black chrome headstock logo and large pearloid fret markers this instrument will dazzle the audience with elegant style.
The American Elite Telecaster is a bold new addition to the Fender family tree, a top-notch performer that can handle whatever music you might you throw at it. Includes a redesigned Elite Molded Case with TSA locks to provide increased protection for your cherished instrument.
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Not applicable
- Body wood: Alder
- Body finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Satin Urethane
- Material: Maple
- Radius: 9.5 in.
- Fret size: Medium jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.687 in. (42.8 mm)
- Configuration: SS
- Neck: 4th Generation Noiseless
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: 4th Generation Noiseless
- Brand: Fender
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: S-1 switching, Master no-load tone control
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: 6-saddle American Tele with chromed brass saddles
- Tailpiece: String thru body
- Tuning machines: Deluxe sealed/locking
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Electronics
- Case: Hardshell case
- Country of origin: United States
- Body Type: Solidbody
- Body Shape: Telecaster
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Number of Strings: 6
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Color: Aged Cherry Burst
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: Modern "C" to "D"
- Radius: 9.5"-14" compound
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony
- Fingerboard Inlay: Pearloid dots
- Number of Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Nut Width: 1.685"
- Nut Material: Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece: 6-Saddle American tele bridge with chromed brass saddles
- Tuners: Deluxe locking cast/sealed tuners
- Neck Pickup: 4th Generation Noiseless Single-coil
- Bridge Pickup: 4th Generation Noiseless Single-coil
- Controls: 1 x master volume (S-1 switch), 1 x master tone (no load), 3-way blade pickup switch
- Strings: Fender USA NPS, 9-42
- Case Included: Hardshell case