Fender '59 Bassman LTD 45-watt 4x10" Tube Combo Amp
The straightforward Fender 59 Bassman outperforms most of the fancy amps on the market today. In the 1950s, the Bassman was perfect for amplifying that new invention, the Fender Precision Bass. This 50W rig allowed the bass to hold its own onstage with drums, electric guitars, and miked piano, the common instrumentation of the day. Over the years, it also won the hearts of guitarists who, after experimenting with all kinds of preamps and effects racks, found its simplicity, great tone, excellent dispersion, and touch-sensitive dynamics a true pleasure. This reissue is true to the original while adding several enhancements: U.S.-made GT-6L6 output tubes, improved 12AX7 preamp tubes, and an internal bias pot, making it easier to experiment with other output tubes. It also features a genuine lacquered tweed covering, solid finger-jointed pine cabinet, and an original-spec 4AR4 rectifier tube for natural compression when you play hard. Includes fitted cover.
- True to the original '59 Bassman design
- 4 - 10" speakers
- Finger-jointed pine cabinet
- Genuine lacquered tweed covering
- New US-made GT-6L6 output tubes
- Improved 12AX7 preamp tubes
- Original spec 5AR4 rectifier tube
- Internal bias pot has been added to adjust for other tubes
- Fitted cover is included
- Type: Tube
- Number of Channels: 2
- Total Power: 45W
- Speaker Size: 4 x 10"
- Preamp Tubes: 3 x 12AX7
- Power Tubes: 2 x 6L6, 1 x 5AR4 (Rectifier)
- EQ: 3-band
- Inputs: 2 x Instrument (Channel 1), 2 x Instrument (Channel 2)
- Height: 22.37"
- Width: 23.5"
- Depth: 10.5"
- Weight: 53 lbs.