Electro-Voice ZLX-12P 1000W 12" Powered Speaker
The Electro-Voice ZLX line of speakers packs a lot of clean audio into a compact, portable form factor. Just plug in a mic, instrument, or mixer and go on stage. The E/V ZLX-12P splits 1000 watts between its powerful 12" woofer and 1.5" titanium high-frequency driver for an impressive 126dB SPL. So whether you're looking to fill a small hall with music or a club with comedy, the Electro-Voice ZLX-12P has the amplification to fit the bill. It's also packed with smart features, including onboard DSP with EQ and placement presets, back-panel clip indicators, and auto-limiting to protect your amp and speakers against overloads.
Electro-Voice ZLX 12" Powered PA Loudspeaker Features:
- Powerful loudspeaker system for touring acts and venue installs
- Splits 1000 watts between a powerful two-way speaker system
- 12" woofer packs a serious punch with impressive low end down to 50Hz
- 1.5" titanium HF driver keeps vocals crisp and instruments lifelike
- 2 mic/line combo inputs for microphones, instruments, or a board feed
- 3.5mm aux input lets you play music from your phone or laptop
- Parallel XLR output for speaker chaining
- 3 Location settings: Pole, Monitor, and Bracket
- 4 Mode Application presets: Music, Live, Speech, and Club
- Configurable sub crossover lets you pair your loudspeaker with a powered sub
- Large and small clip indicators on back LCD warn of overs from distance
- Front LED customization: On, Off, or Limit (flashes when limiter engages)
- Top and side handles for portability
- Powered: Yes
- Power Configuration: Bi-amped
- LF Driver Size: 12" EVS-12K
- HF Driver Size: 1.5" titanium compression driver
- Total Power: 1000W Class D
- Inputs: 2 x XLR-1/4" combo, 1 x 1/8" (aux in)
- Outputs: 1 x XLR
- Frequency Range: 50Hz-20kHz (-10dB)
- Frequency Response: 65Hz-18kHz (-3dB)
- Crossover Frequency: 1.7kHz
- Maximum Peak SPL: 126 dB SPL
- Horizontal Coverage Angle: 90°
- Vertical Coverage Angle: 60°
- Signal Processing: 3-band EQ, limiter, Mode and Location presets, Crossover presets
- Enclosure Material: Polypropylene composite with black powder coat finish
- Mounting Options: Tripod Mount, Pole Mount, Floor Wedge
- Power Source: Standard IEC AC cable
- Height: 24"
- Width: 14"
- Depth: 14"
- Weight: 34.3 lbs.