Electro-Voice ETX-18SP 1800W 18" Powered Subwoofer
No matter what kind of music you play, a subwoofer will add a warmth and depth of presence that you and your audience will find engaging, pleasing, and even intoxicating. "But I play in an acoustic band," you say. A lot of the charm and character of an acoustic guitar signal resides in some surprisingly low frequencies. The fundamental frequency of an E string is 82 Hz, and the A is 110 Hz. The EV ETX-18SP is an 18" powered subwoofer with 1800 watts of Class-D power with 135 dB peak SPL. It reproduces frequencies from 28 Hz to 180 Hz, so whether you are adding depth and warmth to vocals and acoustic guitars in an Americana setting or DJing dubstep and drum and bass in a dance club, the ETX-18SP will add a new dimension to your performance.
Inside each low-profile, tour-grade wood enclosure are a range of unique new features that set ETX Powered Loudspeakers apart, combining intelligent technology and innovative industrial design for spectacular results across all applications. EV-engineered high-efficiency transducers and high-powered Class-D amplifiers, Signal Synchronized Transducers (SST) waveguide design and smart FIR-Drive DSP all work together to provide peerless EV sound quality and precise coverage at the highest SPLs.
Electro-Voice ETX-18SP Features:
- 1,800W Class D amplifier and 18" woofer
- 135dB maximum SPL for earth-shaking output
- Cardioid Control Technology provides a significant reduction in stage noise
- FIR-Drive uses DSP to optimize transducer linearity
- XLR/TRS combo inputs accommodate just about anything
- QuickSmartDSP provides effective system optimization with presets for your application and location
- Blower-controlled thermal management allows you to work in hot environments
- Combo pole cup (insert and threaded) for easy speaker installation
- Built-in handles and removable casters for easy transportation
- Rugged, road-ready construction
- Powered/Unpowered: Powered
- LF Driver Size: 1 x 18" DVX 3180A subwoofer
- Total Power: 1800W
- Inputs: 2 x XLR-1/4" combo
- Outputs: 2 x XLR
- Frequency Range: 28Hz-180Hz
- Crossover Frequency: Low Pass adjustable - 80Hz, 100Hz, 120Hz, 150Hz
- Maximum Peak SPL: 135 dB SPL @ 1m
- Signal Processing: FIR-Drive DSP
- Mounting Options: Floor
- Enclosure Material: 13-ply 18mm Birch plywood with EV coat and 16 gauge steel grille
- Height: 21.6"
- Width: 26.5"
- Depth: 35.8"
- Weight: 114.2 lbs.