DW 9000 Series Double Pedal - Extended Footboard
The 9000 XF has an Extended Footboard that is an inch longer than the standard version of the pedal. Other than the longer footboard, it is identical to the standard-length version with all the great new updated features.
Since their inception, 9000 Series pedals with Floating Rotor and Infinitely Adjustable Cam technology have given players the flexibility and versatility to take their footwork to the next level. Even so, DW thought it was time to make some improvements. Introducing the upgraded 9000 and 9002. Both the 9000 and 9002 pedals now feature the Tri-Pivot Toe Clamp System and Non-Slip Rubber Grip Base Plate for increased stability and a stronger connection between the drummer and kick drum.
In addition, DW added an EZ Adjust Cam to allow drummers to switch from Accelerator to Turbo-style sprockets, or anywhere in between, in no time. The same unmistakable feel, playability and artist-approved features, only better.
DW DWCP9002XF Extended Footboard Double Bass Drum Pedal Features:
- Double kick pedal
- Footboard is one inch longer than standard 9000 series 'boards
- Universal assemblies in-house from aircraft-grade aluminum
- EZ Infinite Adjustable Cam
- Switch from Accelerator to Turbo drive or anywhere in between
- Chain drive or Nylon strap (strap included)
- Tri-Pivot Toe Clamp is secure, yet easy on your bass drum hoop
- Floating Swivel Spring
- Non-slip rubber grip base plate
- Free-floating rotor-drive system
- Single/Double: Double
- Drive System: Double Chain