Behringer X32-TP Digital Mixer Touring Package
The X32 40-Channel, 25-Bus Digital Mixing Console from Behringerdesigned for live sound reinforcement applications on the road. The package consists of Behringer's flagship X32 40-input, 25-bus digital mixing console pre-packaged in a touring-grade road case specifically designed for the device.
The mixer features 32 fully programmable MIDAS-designed mic preamps. The Main LCR (left, center, right) channels, 16 mix busses, and 6 independent matrix mix busses all have 6-band parametric EQs and integrated dynamics processing for fine tuning the live mix.
The mixer has 16 analog XLR outputs, as well as 6 balanced line-level 1/4" Aux inputs and outputs and two 1/4" headphone jacks. The talkback section allows you to communicate with the integrated mic or an external mic. The mixer also has a pair of AES50 ports that feature KLARK TEKNIK SuperMAC networking capability for use with 48-channel digital snakes for ultra-low jitter and latency. The system also has an integrated expansion port that ships with a 32 x 32 XUF FireWire/USB audio card installed.
The built-in Virtual FX offers 8 true-stereo FX slots that deliver high-end simulations of popular processors, such as Lexicon 480L and PCM70, EMT250 and Quantec QRS, etc. The integrated high-power 40-bit floating-point DSP system delivers "unlimited" dynamic range, no internal overload, and near-zero latency between inputs and outputs. The mixer also has 6 mute groups and 8 DCA groups on 8 dedicated faders for easy access.
The intuitive interface offers a dedicated channel strip section that has direct-access controls. There is also a high-resolution 7" color TFT display with associated controls and individual RGB backlit graphic LCDs on every channel. The unit has 25 motorized 100mm faders for extensive user-definable control.
The system has a USB flash connector to provide file storage for uncompressed recordings, show presets, and system updates. There are also connections that support the P-16 personal monitoring system, AES/EBU stereo digital outputs, and MIDI. Adjustable line delays are available on all of the physical inputs and outputs.
Other features of the X32 include networked remote control or show setups with the included remote editor software via USB and Ethernet ports. You can even conveniently handle the scene management duties of complex productions. All of these features are packed into a compact and durable enclosure for professional use.
- Touring Grade Road Case
- Protects the mixer while traveling and includes built in handles, latches, and stackable corners for placing the case on top of the lid
- A pair of AES50 ports that feature KLARK TEKNIK SuperMAC networking capability to be ready for use with 48-channel digital snakes for ultra-low jitter and latency
- Expansion Port
- The system also has an integrated expansion port that ships with a 32 x 32 XUF FireWire/USB audio card installed
- The high-resolution 7" color TFT display has associated controls and individual RGB backlit graphic LCDs on every channel
- There are 25 motorized 100mm faders for extensive user-definable control
- A USB flash connector provides file storage for uncompressed recordings, show presets, and system updates. There are also connections that support the P-16 personal monitoring system, AES/EBU stereo digital outputs, and MIDI
- Adjustable line delays are available on all of the physical inputs and outputs
- Remote Editor Software
- The included remote editor software lets you coordinate networked remote control or show setups via USB or Ethernet. You can even conveniently handle the scene management duties of complex productions
Behringer X32-TP Digital Mixer Features:
- NEW - Auto Mix yields Dugan-style gain sharing
- NEW - X-Touch integration allows direct control of parameters over Ethernet
- NEW - Set up a full crossover without using a matrix mix
- NEW - Reverse polarity on your outputs for easy speaker alignment
- NEW - Redesigned X32-Edit app features a new interface, full screen capabilities, floating windows, configurable fader layers, and more
- 40-input, 25-total-bus digital mixer
- 16 mix busses, Main LCR, 6 matrix buses
- Programmable MIDAS-designed mic preamps deliver enhanced dynamic range and common mode rejection (CMRR)
- Highly configurable, with up to 40 processing channels and 25 motorized faders
- USB flash connection for file storage for uncompressed recordings, show presets, and system updates
- 6 independent matrix mix buses with inserts, 6-band parametric EQ, and dynamics processing
- Powerful scene management for easy handling of complex productions
- X-USB recording card included
- Deluxe tour-grade road case included
- Support for optional Behringer P-16 Personal Monitoring System
- 48-channel digital snake ready (sold separately) via AES50 ports
- 37.8"W x 10.6"H x 26.4"D
- Type: Digital
- Channels: 32
- Inputs - Mic Preamps: 32 x XLR
- Phantom Power: 32 Channels
- Inputs - Other: 2 x RCA (Aux), 6 x TRS (Aux)
- Outputs - Main: 16 x XLR
- Outputs - Direct: Assignable
- Outputs - Other: 1 x AES/EBU, 2 x RCA (Aux), 6 x TRS (Aux)
- Inputs - Digital: 2 x AES50, 32 x USB (96 Total Channels)
- Outputs - Digital: 1 x AES/EBU (XLR), 2 x AES50 (Total 96 Channels), USB
- Aux Sends: 16 x Aux Sends
- Send/Return I/O: 6 x TRS
- Busses/Groups: 16 x Bus
- Channel Inserts: Virtual (Physical Assignable to AUX In/Outs
- Talkback: Yes
- Data I/O: Ethernet (X-Touch remote features), USB, MIDI I/O
- USB: 1 x Type B, 1 x Type A
- Computer Connectivity: USB (32 x 32)
- I/O Expansion Slots: 1 x Slot (Includes 32x32 USB Interface)
- Headphones: 1 x 1/8"
- Faders: 25 x 100mm (Motorized)
- EQ Bands: 4-band Parametric EQ (6-band on Mix Bus)
- Effects: Yes
- Transport Controls: via Assign Section
- DAW Control: Yes
- Height: 7.9" (mixer), 10.6" (case)
- Depth: 20.8" (mixer), 26.4" (case)
- Width: 35.4" (mixer), 37.8" (case)