Behringer Eurolive F1220D 250W 12" Powered Speaker
Behringer powered monitor with 3" HF driver and Class-D power.
You always get a little something more for your money with a Behringer product. In the case of the EUROLIVE F1220D powered monitor, it's a built-in feedback supression circuit. There are dozens of powered moniors on the market, and the F1220D competes across-the-board in every category, but in this one, the inclusionm of a feedback supression system, they are rare if not unique.
As far as powered monitors go, this one packs a particularly powerful punch. 250 it's a lot of power, especially considering that its typical application is to be placed six or eight feet in a direct line to the performer's ears. So it's got plently of power, what else? Clarity. The chief function of a wedge monitor is to deliver pitch accuracy and clarity to the performer so he or she can give an evocative, detailed, nuanced performance. With its 3" tweeter, the F1220D delivers crystal clear accuracy and intelligibility.
Behringer Eurolive F1220D Monitor Speaker System Features:
- Class D design delivers powerful sonic performance in a small package
- True bi-amping mode provides amazingly accurate sound reproduction
- Custom-engineered transducers deliver exceptional sound quality, wide frequency bandwidth, and dynamic range
- Integrated sound processor for ultimate system control and speaker protection
- Dedicated 3-band EQ for perfect sound shaping
- Additional Line output allows linking of additional speaker systems
- Built-in preamp allows direct connection of a dynamic microphone
- Versatile design allows direct connection of electric instruments
- Internal switch-mode power supply for noise-free audio, superior transient response, and very low power consumption
- Integrated 35mm pole socket for stand mounting and use as PA system
- Powered: Yes
- Power Configuration: Bi-amped
- LF Driver Size: 1 x 12"
- HF Driver Size: 3"
- Power Amp: 250W
- Inputs: 2 x XLR
- Outputs: 1 x XLR
- Frequency Range: 45Hz-20kHz
- Enclosure Material: Wood
- Mounting Options: Pole Mount with 1.37" socket, Floor Wedge,
- Power Source: Standard IEC AC power cable
- Height: 9.4"
- Width: 19.7"
- Depth: 11.9"
- Weight: 23.6 lbs.