QSC K8.2 2000W 8" Powered Speaker
The QSC K8.2 offers the familiar voicing, elegant style, and rugged reliability that the K Series is known for, plus double the power, increased SPL, and greater bass extension. Improved DSP management exhibits unprecedented clarity. It is also deceptively easy to use — the K8.2's factory presets cover just about any application you can think of. And if you want to tweak things yourself, there are multiple user-adjustable parameters on tap. This lightweight powerhouse is ideal for bands, DJs, and more, and its wide dispersion ensures that your entire audience experiences top-notch sound. Whether you use the QSC K8.2 in a portable or installed situation, you'll achieve superior results.
QSC K8.2 Features:
- Powerful active PA speaker with 8" LF driver and 1.4" HF driver
- 2,000W, efficient and lightweight Class D power module
- Factory presets cover just about any application you can think of
- User-adjustable parameters for tweaking your system's sound
- Saveable/recallable Scenes make repeated setups a snap
- Multifunction digital display provides useful at-a-glance information
- Directivity Matched Transition (DMT) and Intrinsic Correction DSP for accurate, undistorted performance across the entire sound field
- Doubles as a high-performance floor monitor
- Dual pole cup mounts (straight-firing and down-tilt) and M10 fittings for flown applications
- Rugged ABS enclosure
- Powered: Yes
- Power Configuration: Bi-amped
- LF Driver Size: 8" woofer
- HF Driver Size: 1.4" titanium compression driver
- LF Driver Power Amp: 1800W Class D
- HF Driver Power Amp: 225W
- Total Power: 2000W
- Inputs: 2 x XLR-1/4" combo (mic/line), 1 x 1/8" (aux stereo in)
- Outputs: 2 x XLR (thru), 1 x XLR (mix out)
- Frequency Range: 55Hz-20kHz
- Frequency Response: 59Hz-20kHz
- Maximum Peak SPL: 128 dB SPL @ 1m
- Horizontal Coverage Angle: 105 Degrees
- Signal Processing: EQ, Delay, Dynamics, User Scene Presets, Crossover
- Enclosure Material: ABS plastic enclosure with 18 AWG steel grille
- Mounting Options: Pole Mount with 1.37" socket, Floor Wedge, 2 x M10 Fly Points
- Height: 17.7"
- Width: 11"
- Depth: 10.6"
- Weight: 27 lbs.