Mackie SRM150 Compact 150W Powered PA System
The Mackie SRM150 Compact Active PA Speaker is ideal for a wide variety of applications ranging from boardroom A/V to live musical performance in coffee houses, piano bars, rehearsals, and more. The SRM150 speaker combines Mackie's proven mixer and SRM Active loudspeaker technologies to create a powerful 3-channel PA system that is ultracompact, versatile, expandable, affordable-and sounds good too.
Don't be fooled by the small size. The SRM150 is big both on features and sound quality. The built-in 3-channel mixer offers 2 combo XLR/line inputs-with true 48V phantom power-a stereo channel for CD/MP3 players, and Mackie's powerful 3-band Active EQ. The SRM150 speaker can even be mounted on a mic stand, making it an excellent personal audio monitor.
Built-In Mackie Mixer
At the very heart of the SRM150 is a Mackie mixer, with all the versatility and features Mackie is known for. Channels 1 and 2 can be used for mic/line sources, thanks to the handy Neutrik combo jack, which accepts either 1/4" TRS or XLR connections. True 48V phantom power is supplied, so you can use even the most finicky condenser mics with confidence.
Channel 1 also has an added feature. Simply plug in your guitar, bass (or any other Hi-Z instrument), press the CH1 Instrument switch and you get all the benefits of a DI box, without any hassle or added expense.
Dedicated Stereo Inputs
The Mackie SRM150 monitor's Channel 3 is reserved for stereo devices, such as an MP3, CD, or tape player. Just connect to the dual RCA jacks from your device and use the Channel 3 Level control to balance the gain with your other inputs. This is a truly handy feature for performers working with backing tracks, MIDI sequencers, or drum machines.
Glorious Mackie 3-Band EQ
Mackie invested tremendous resources optimizing the center frequencies of their 3-band active EQs. By selecting 100Hz, 2.5kHz, and 12kHz for the lows, mids, and highs respectively, they created an equalization scheme of a highly musical nature. SRM150's EQ bands work very independently of each other, allowing you to cut or boost a specific band without affecting the others. With up to 15dB boost/cut capability per band, the onboard active EQ provides plenty of tone-sculpting latitude and feedback control.
High Output, Premium Quality Sound
The Mackie SRM150 PA speaker's powerful 150-watt Class-D amplifier with an equally impressive 5.25" full range, has a weather-resistant neodymium driver, which was developed by the speaker gurus at EAW. The SRM150 puts out a blistering 120dB SPL @ 1 meter, far more than the competition offers. The SRM150 sounds great, whether you're accompanying a vocalist with your acoustic at the coffee house or making an A/V presentation to the board of directors.
The Ultimate Personal Monitor
Not only is the Mackie SRM150 an excellent loudspeaker system for compact PA applications, but it also works well as a personal monitor. The onboard 3-band EQ facilitates feedback suppression and offers the same great tone-shaping capabilities as other legendary Mackie compact mixers. Mic stand ready with an included boom arm adapter, the SRM150 puts total control right at your fingertips. In addition to standmounting, the SRM150 was designed to provide the proper monitoring angle when used in traditional floor wedge and tabletop placement.
Want to use a second SRM150 or an SRM450? The rear panel Thru jack provides connectivity for an extra powered monitor, or for sending a mic level output to the front of house system (by activating the mic/line switch). The Main input also has a dual purpose. It can obviously be used to receive monitor mixer signals, but can also be used to link more SRMs.
Mackie SRM150 Active Loudspeaker Features:
- Extremely portable active loudspeaker system
- 3-channel mixer with 3-band active EQ
- Two high-headroom Mackie Mic/line preamps with 48-volt phantom power
- Instrument-ready input (no DI required)
- Dedicated stereo channel for keyboards, CD, MP3, iPods, etc.
- Neutrik Combo "line in" for linking or adding inputs
- XLR "thru" with mic/line switch for linking more SRM150s or direct send to main PA
- 150 watts of high output, Class D power
- 5.25" premium-quality, full-range neodymium driver
- Frequency Response: 100Hz to 17.5kHz
- Complete system protection with built-in limiter
- 120dB maximum SPL @ 1meter
- Built-in top carry handle
- Integral aluminum heat sink
- Mic stand integration system for use with stand and boom
- Tough, impact-resistant, polypropylene enclosure
- Powered: Yes
- Power Configuration: Single Amp
- LF Driver Size: 5.25"
- Power Amp: 150W
- Peak Power Capacity: 150W
- Impedance: Mic, Hi-Z, Line Level Inputs
- Inputs: 3 x XLR/TS Combo, 1 x RCA
- Outputs: 1 x XLR (Thru)
- Frequency Range: 100Hz-17.5kHz
- Maximum Peak SPL: 120dB
- Horizontal Coverage Angle: Non-directional
- Vertical Coverage Angle: Non-directional
- Enclosure Material: Polypropylene
- Mounting Options: Pole, Floor Wedge
- Height: 8"
- Width: 11.2"
- Depth: 6.8"
- Weight: 7.6 lbs.