JBL EON615 1000W 15" Powered Speaker
Whether you use the JBL EON615 for front of house or as a monitor, this 2-way powered PA speaker is a technological wonder. It offers 1000 watts, a 15" woofer, extended frequency response, 127dB max SPL - and it only weighs 39 pounds. JBL designed and built the EON600 series using their own transducers and advanced waveguide technology, then added onboard DSP EQ with convenient wireless remote control via Bluetooth. The EON615 represents a complete re-design of the EON platform, leveraging the latest cutting-edge technologies.
JBL EON615 2-way 15" Powered PA Speaker Features:
- Frequency response: 50Hz - 20kHz (+/-3dB)
- Powerful yet lightweight Class D bi-amplification
- Advanced JBL waveguide technology delivers superior stable imaging
- Compact: 27.8" x 17.3" x 14.4" (H x W x D)
- Portable: it only weighs 39 lbs.
- Powered: Yes
- Power Configuration: Bi-amped
- LF Driver Size: 1 x 15"
- HF Driver Size: 1 x 2414H-1 compression driver
- LF Driver Power Amp: 700W (Peak), 350W (Continuous)
- HF Driver Power Amp: 300W (Peak), 150W (Continuous)
- Total Power: 1000W (Peak), 500W (Continuous)
- Inputs: 2 x XLR-1/4" combo
- Outputs: 1 x XLR (thru)
- Frequency Range: 39Hz-20kHz (±10dB)
- Crossover Frequency: 1.8kHz
- Maximum Peak SPL: 127dB SPL
- Horizontal Coverage Angle: 90 Degrees
- Vertical Coverage Angle: 60 Degrees
- Enclosure Material: Polypropylene
- Mounting Options: Pole Mount with 1.41" socket, Floor Wedge, 3 x M10 Fly Points
- Height: 27.8"
- Width: 17.3"
- Depth: 14.4"
- Weight: 39 lbs.