JBL EON612 1000W 12" Powered Speaker
Whether you use the JBL EON612 for front of house or as a monitor, this 2-way powered PA speaker is a technological wonder. It offers 1000 watts, a 12" woofer, extended frequency response, 126dB max SPL - and it only weighs 33 pounds. JBL designed and built the EON600 series using their own transducers and advanced waveguide technology, then added onboard DSP EQ with convenient wireless remote control via Bluetooth. The EON612 represents a complete re-design of the EON platform, leveraging the latest cutting-edge technologies.
JBL EON612 Self-powered PA Speaker Features:
- 1000-watt amplifier delivers exceptional headroom with power to spare
- JBL waveguide technology provides smooth, transparent sound to everyone in your audience
- Onboard EQ presets allow setting the system for various applications
- Bluetooth integration for convenient control of volume and EQ parameters
- Powered: Yes
- Power Configuration: Bi-amped
- LF Driver Size: 1 x 12"
- HF Driver Size: 1 x 2414H-1 compression driver
- LF Driver Power Amp: 700W (peak), 350W (continuous)
- HF Driver Power Amp: 300W (peak), 150W (continuous)
- Total Power: 1000W (peak), 500W (continuous)
- Inputs: 2 x XLR-1/4" combo
- Outputs: 1 x XLR (thru)
- Frequency Range: 48Hz-20kHz (±10dB)
- Crossover Frequency: 1.8kHz
- Maximum Peak SPL: 126dB SPL
- Horizontal Coverage Angle: 100 Degrees
- Vertical Coverage Angle: 60 Degrees
- Enclosure Material: Polypropylene
- Mounting Options: Pole Mount with 1.41" socket, Floor Wedge, 3 x M10 Fly Points
- Power Source: Standard IEC AC cable
- Height: 26.1"
- Width: 14.9"
- Depth: 12.4"
- Weight: 33 lbs.