Soundcraft Ui16 16-Input Remote-Controlled Digital Mixer
The Ui16 from Soundcraft is a 16-input remote-controlled, fully recallable digital mixing system, housed in a compact, road-rugged stagebox format. With built-in Wi-Fi, cross-platform compatibility, and the ability to be controlled by any connected device via standard web browser, the Ui16 offers a full-featured, flexible remote mixing solution for a wide variety of live sound reinforcement applications.
The Ui16 features cross-platform compatibility with iOS, Android, Windows, Mac OS, and Linux devices, and can use up to 10 control devices simultaneously. In addition, the mixer features signal processing from dbx, DigiTech and Lexicon, including dbx AFS2 feedback suppression, DigiTech amp modeling, and more. It has fully recallable and remote-controlled mic gain and phantom power, along with 4-band parametric EQ, high-pass filter, compressor, de-esser, and noise gate on all input channels. The mixer also features 31-band graphic EQ, noise gate, and compressor on all outputs, plus real-time frequency analyzer (RTA) on all inputs and outputs.
In the I/O department, the Ui16 boasts four XLR combo mic/line inputs, four XLR mic inputs, two channels of Hi-Z/instrument inputs, as well as a stereo RCA line input. A 2-channel USB media player is included, along with 4 balanced XLR Aux outputs, two 1/4" headphone outputs with level control, plus balanced stereo XLR and 1/4" main outputs. Two-channel USB audio playback is compatible with MP3, WAV and AIFF formats, and 2-channel recording to a USB storage device is also possible. The Ui16 also has an HDMI display connection output.
- Tablet/PC/smartphone controlled digital mixer
- Cross-platform compatibility with iOS, Android, Windows, Mac OS, and Linux devices
- Independent network interfaces on board for simultaneous control by Wi-Fi and Ethernet
- Floor-ready, rugged chassis for live applications
- Integrated Wi-Fi
- Use up to 10 control devices (tablets, phones, PCs) simultaneously
- Signal processing from dbx, DigiTech, and Lexicon
- Fully recallable and remote-controlled mic preamps
- 4-band parametric EQ, high-pass filter, compressor, de-esser and noise gate on input channels
- 31-band graphic EQ, noise gate and compressor on all outputs
- Real-time frequency analyzer (RTA) on inputs and outputs
- 3 dedicated Lexicon FX effects processors: reverb, delay and chorus
- Subgroups, Mute Groups, View Groups, and more mixer controls
- Show/Snapshot recall with channel safes and security lockout
- Includes Ableton Live Lite
- 2-channel USB audio playback and recording