Mackie ProFX8v2 8-channel Mixer with USB and Effects
The Mackie ProFX8v2 8-channel USB mixer means you can stop sacrificing sound quality for portability at your solo and acoustic gigs. The ProFX8v2 packs great sound along with the features of a large format mixer into a size that makes sense. You get four of Mackie's new Vita preamps for your mic, guitar, keyboard, or anything else you need to do your show. After you've plugged in, tap into the powerful ReadyFX effects engine to add finesse to your mix. Show your audience you care by giving them the best sound you can with the Mackie ProFX8v2 USB mixer.
A 7-band graphic EQ is available on the master output, switchable for tuning mains or monitors, and an aux output is perfect for driving a monitor mix. There is a 3-band EQ (80Hz, 2.5kHz and 12kHz) on all three input channels. The input scheme features four XLR inputs with TRS option, as well as dual 1/4" stereo input channels. A built-in USB interface allows recorded music to be played between sets, and you can even use it to bus your mix to a recording device. 60mm faders.
You can directly connect guitar, bass and other instruments via Hi-Z input or connect a microphone and take advantage of the Vita preamp. It features a 100Hz low-cut filter and 48V phantom power on all mic channels, along with a stereo RCA tape I/O with input level control. A headphone output with separate level control gives your engineer a second point of reference. The ProFX8v2 also has Balanced XLR and balanced/unbalance ¼-inch main outputs, an FX mute with remote control via footswitch, and a break switch that mutes all channels for music playback between sets.
Mackie ProFX8v2 Professional Effects USB Mixer Features:
- 4 low-noise Mackie Vita mic preamps add life to any input
- ReadyFX effects engine with 16 effects including reverbs, delays, and choruses
- 7-band graphic EQ for tuning mains or monitors
- Aux output for monitor mixes, venue 70-volt systems, and more
- 3-band EQ and 100Hz low-cut filter on all channels
- hi-Z input lets you directly connect guitar, bass, and other instruments
- 48-volt phantom power on all mic channels
- Headphone output with separate level control for easy monitoring
- Roadworthy design with steel chassis and ABS side protection
- 3 stereo channels plus a stereo return for external effects or stereo playback devices
- Balanced XLR and balanced/unbalanced 1/4-inch main outputs
- FX mute with remote control via footswitch
- Break switch mutes all channels for music playback between sets
- USB for playback music and recording via Mac or PC
- Includes user-friendly Tracktion recording software
- Type: Analog
- Channels: 8
- Computer Connectivity: USB (2 x 2)
- Faders: 9 x 60mm Throw
- Inputs - Mic Preamps: 4 x XLR
- Phantom Power: 4 Channels
- Inputs - Line: 8 x TRS
- Inputs - Other: 1 x stereo RCA, 1 x 1/4" (Footswitch)
- Outputs - Main: 2 x XLR, 2 x TRS
- Outputs - Other: 1 x stereo RCA
- Send/Return I/O: 1 x 1/4" (Mon Send), 1 x 1/4" (FX Send), 2 x 1/4" (Stereo Return)
- Channel Inserts: Yes
- Headphones: 1 x 1/4"
- USB: 1 x Type B
- EQ Bands: 3-band
- Effects: Yes
- Height: 3.6"
- Width: 11.4"
- Depth: 14.1"
- Weight: 7.1 lbs.