Telefunken M80 Handheld Dynamic Vocal Microphone - Black
The TELEFUNKEN M80 features a wider frequency response and higher SPL capabilities, delivering a condenser-like performance in a rugged dynamic design. The M80 is a microphone equally suitable for voice, instruments or drums on both stage and in the studio. Due to its low mass capsule and super thin (yet surprisingly rugged) capsule membrane the M80 presents a wider range of emotion from a live vocal with an intimacy that has been traditionally reserved for studio quality condenser microphones.
The head and capsule assembly has been designed to reduce proximity effect to which nets added low end clarity for vocals, while still providing "strength" and "authority" and an "open," "airy" character without adding danger of upper midrange feedback or "honk." The M80 also features an American made custom wound impedance matching transformer which is where the magic really takes place.
Telefunken M80 Dynamic Microphone Features:
- Dynamic supercardioid microphone vocals, instruments, or percussion
- Black finish, black grille
- Wide-ranging 50Hz-18kHz frequency response is perfect for both instruments and vocals
- Low-mass capsule and diaphragm responds quickly to sound for clear, detailed reproduction
- Capsule design reduces proximity effect so your sound doesn't become muddy or indistinct
- Includes microphone clip and carrying bag
- Microphone Type: Dynamic
- Mono/Stereo: Mono
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
- Frequency Range: 50Hz-18kHz
- Max SPL: 135 dB
- Output Impedance: 325 ohms
- Color: Black body with black grille
- Connector: XLR
- Dimensions: 7.24" x 1.89"
- Weight: 0.85 lbs.
- Included Accessories: Stand Mount, Microphone Pouch