Designed, assembled and tested in Wilsonville, Oregon, the OM2 is a dynamic vocal microphone used for a wide variety of live, home and studio applications. The OM2 utilizes a tight, uniform pattern, which helps isolate vocals from the other instruments on stage. This provides outstanding feedback rejection and allows vocals to cut through the mix.
Designed with a slight bass proximity and a tailored mid-range, the OM2 has a full-bodied sound on small to mid-sized PA systems while retaining true sound on large or professional PA systems.
With a wide frequency range of 50 Hz - 16 kHz, the OM2 employs a VLM diaphragm for a clear, precise sound with exceptional voice response. The OM2 is manufactured with a precision die cast zinc alloy body, beautiful black E-coat finish, and durable spring steel mesh grill to provide years of rock solid reliability. Includes heavy-duty nylon clip and carrying pouch.
Audix OM2 Features:
- Handheld Dynamic
- Hypercardioid pattern
- 140dB SPL
- Proprietary anti-feedback design
- Durable scratch resistant spring steel grille
- Black E-coat finish
- Gold-plated contacts
- VLM Very low mass diaphragm
- Reduced phase shift
- Superior transient response
- Pouch & clip included
- Application specific microphones
- Individually tested & hand assembled
- Highest levels of gain before feedback
- Exceptional off-axis rejection
- Microphone Type: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Hypercardioid
- Frequency Response: 50Hz-16kHz
- Output Impedance: 250 ohms
- Color: Black
- Connector: XLR
- Weight: 0.68 lbs.