Equipped with newly designed internal shock mounting for reduced handling and stage noise, the ATM510 from Audio-Technica is designed for smooth, natural vocal reproduction and low noise. This cardioid dynamic workhorse features super-durable construction for long-lasting performance, a rare-earth magnet for high output, and a multi-stage grille design for excellent protection against plosives. Its cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, maximizing isolation from other sound sources and minimizing feedback. The ATM510 is enclosed in a rugged housing, and its multi-stage windscreen effectively controls popping, distortion from sibilant sounds and wind noise. The included AT8470 Quiet-FlexTM stand clamp permits mounting on any microphone stand with 5/8"-27 threads.
Audio-Technica ATM510 Cardioid Dynamic Handheld Mic Features:
- Rugged, all-metal design for roadworthy durability
- Newly designed internal shock mounting for low handling noise
- Hi-Energy neodymium magnets for articulate vocal reproduction
- Multi-stage grille for excellent protection against plosives and sibilance
- Quiet-Flex stand clamp for silent, flexible microphone positioning
- Gold-plated XLR connector
- Microphone Type: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 90Hz-16kHz
- Color: Black
- Connector: XLR
- Weight: 0.51 lbs.