Fender American Performer Stratocaster - Arctic White With Rosewood Fingerboard
With the introduction of the American Performer Strat, Fender brings players a U.S.-made version of a perennial favorite instrument, loaded with stunning finishes, refined electronics and hardware, and a few hidden surprises. These guitars and basses are designed for musicians of any level who seek Made in USA quality and playability at a surprisingly accessible price.
A look that delights
The American Performer Strat takes the familiar lines and contours of a timeless design and dresses them in spectacular finishes. This version comes in choice of vintage-style arctic white or rich honeyburst finish with rosewood fretboards. Whichever way you choose to go, the looks are absolutely outstanding.
Power and tone to spare
Fender designed a whole new series of pickups — called Yosemite — for the American Performer series. Meant to bring a little modern attitude while still summoning the historic Strat tones, the three single coils on the American Performer Strat with rosewood fingerboard deliver just enough snarl to be satisfying when they're opened wide, and provide those classic sounds when you roll back the volume. The unique Greasebucket tone circuit keeps the mud out when you roll down the tone knob. The hidden surprise lies in the push/pull tone pot that will add the neck pickup to any switch position for a widely increased tonal palette.
Chrome and steel
A classic 6-point synchronized tremolo bridge pairs with ClassicGear tuning machines for stable tuning whether your whammy action is subtle or sweeping. For a crowning touch, the oversize '70s-style headstock with silver Fender logo helps set this guitar apart as something truly special.
- Gloss-finish solid alder body
- 25.5"-scale maple neck with 22-fret, 9.5"-radius rosewood fingerboard
- Fender Yosemite staggered pole, single-coil pickups, 5-way switch
- Fender 2-point synchronized tremolo, ClassicGear tuners
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Body wood: Alder
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C modern
- Neck wood: Rosewood
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Neck finish: Satin
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 9.5 in.
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.65 in. (42 mm)
- Configuration: SSS
- Neck: Yosemite single-coil
- Middle: Yosemite single-coil
- Bridge: Yosemite single-coil
- Brand: Fender
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Special electronics: Push/pull neck on/off
- Control layout: Master volume, tone 1, tone 2
- Pickup switch: 5-way
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: 2-point synchronized
- Tuning machines: Fender ClassicGear
- Color: Nickel/chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Case: Gig bag
- Country of origin: United States
- Body Type: Solidbody
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Number of Strings: 6
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Color: Arctic White
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: Modern C
- Radius: 9.5"
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay: White Dots
- Number of Frets: 22, Jumbo
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Nut Width: 1.685"
- Nut Material: Synthetic
- Bridge/Tailpiece: 6-saddle Vintage-style Synchronized Tremolo
- Tuners: Fender Classic Gear
- Neck Pickup: Yosemite Strat Single-coil
- Middle Pickup: Yosemite Strat Single-coil
- Bridge Pickup: Yosemite Strat Single-coil
- Controls: 1 x master volume, 1 x tone (neck/middle push/pull neck addition), 1 x tone (bridge), 5-way blade switch, Greasebucket circuit
- Strings: Fender USA, .009-.042
- Case Included: Gig Bag