Pearl Eliminator Redline Single Bass Drum Pedal - Chain Drive
The Pearl Redline Eliminator provides the stunning power and flexibility of the original Eliminator with the fluid speed of their Demon series pedals. With a host of radical improvements, Eliminator: Redline helps unlock perfect feel by locking in a cam, further pushing the boundaries of bass drum performance. The world’s only pedal featuring the patented Interchangeable Cam System. This system gives you totally personalized feel, power and speed.
The Redline pedal is driven by NiNja Bearings. Developed by skateboarding engineers, NiNja Bearings incorporate state-of-the-art micro-polished steel balls for incredibly fast, quiet and smooth performance. A Uni-Lock Cam grips the axle at a full 360 degrees and allows infinite beater angle adjustments. Features the Floating Spring Pendulum design that is perfectly centered on the clamp for full bearing movement and maximum smoothness.
Patented features includes Rotor Tension Cradle and Pearl's revolutionary PowerShifter function. The Rotor Tension Cradle locks the desired spring settings into place and prevents tension creep under play. And the PowerShifter allows the foot-board to move forward or backward to provide three positions to fine tune the power and feel of the pedal.
Pearl Eliminator Redline Chain-drive Bass Pedal Features:
- Update to the original PowerShifter Eliminator pedal
- 4 redesigned cams provide a custom playing response - added speed, power, etc.
- Cams are color coded for easy ID and snap quickly into place
- Sprocketless dual-chain drive is silent, smooth, powerful, and precise
- Updated QuadBeater is smaller and features Pearl's flexible ControlCore for better performance
- NiNja skateboard bearings provide ultra-low friction
- Rotor tension cradle allows tension springs to pivot with each stroke
- Convenient offset hoop clamp screws with adjustment springs
- Includes a carrying case
- Drive System:Double Chain