DW 5000 Series Turbo Double Bass Drum Pedal
DW has re-engineered the Turbo Drive Double Bass Pedal (TD4), which established their reputation for innovation and quality. Because innovation is part of their DNA, it was time for some major improvements. Most notably, the toe clamp. The 5000 needed more gripping strength, providing a stronger connection between the drummer and kick drum.
So, DW developed the Tri-Pivot Toe Clamp. Three independent 360 degree, rotating rubber pads firmly pinch almost any diameter and thickness bass drum counter hoop from the top and the bottom, with zero slippage. Add to that a new textured rubber grip pad on the base plate and you'll agree that there's never been a better system for attaching a pedal to a bass drum.
Lastly, DW improved the smoothness and feel of the 5000. To accomplish this the Dual Bearing Spring Rocker was added, making the 5000 quicker and more responsive.
Featuring a host of refinements and upgrades, the legendary line of 5000 Series bass drum pedals still features a choice of drive systems, aluminum hex shafts, pedal plates and linkages, 101 two-way beater, and built in spurs. These pedals can be customized to fit the needs of any player.
DW 5002 TD4 Bass Drum Pedal Features:
- Dual-chain Turbo Sprocket is shaped to maximize speed and control
- Legendary DW 5000 Series dependability
- Universal Assembly linkage is built strong and swift
- Dual Bearing Spring Rockers boast the perfect amount of drag on the rebound
- Rubberized Tri-pivot Toe Clamp is secure and easy on bass drum hoops
- Textured, non-skid rubber base plate holds firm without fastening strips
- Reversible DW beater with felt and hard plastic strikers
- Includes a nylon carry case with handle
- Single/Double: Double
- Drive System: Double Chain