DW 5000 Series Bass Drum Pedal
This is the standard kick pedal for the rock drummer. The DW 5000 Series Single Pedal features a choice of drive systems, aluminum hex shafts, pedal plates and linkages, dual side adjusting hoop clamp, 101 two-way beaters, and built in spurs. This pedal can be customized to fit the needs of any player.
Additionally, the Accelerator (AD4) drive system offers an eccentric motion that creates an indirect relationship between the sprocket and the foot-board, increasing the velocity of the pedal by shortening the length of the stroke. It is recommended for situations that require increased speed and sensitivity.
Supported by a foot-board that is a dream for heel-down technique players, this pedal will accommodate the heaviest hitter or satisfy the progressive percussionist.
DW 5000 Bass Drum Pedal Features:
- Accelerator Cam for maximum velocity and excellent sensitivity
- Legendary 5000 Series dependability
- Great feel - ultra-smooth and fast, with the perfect amount of drag on the rebound
- Rubberized Tri-pivot Toe Clamp - secure, and easy on your bass drum hoop
- Textured rubber grip pad on the base plate - no fastening strips required
- Single/Double: Single
- Drive System: Double Chain