u-mount Percussion Mount w/ Spline Gear
The On-Stage Stands DA-26P Percussion Mount with Spline Gear features an elliptical enveloping clamp design first found on the U-mount Tablet Mounting System. It mounts easily to any 0.63 to 0.98” (16mm to 25mm) round hardware tubing without the need for bolts and catches. A single oversized thumbscrew can secure this mount in just a few seconds. The included steel rod can be used for mounting drum accessories. The internal spline gear allows for 360° pull-and-turn rotation in 26 locking increments.
Constructed of chrome-plated steel, this percussion mount enhances the quality of standard drum hardware and runs on par with existing cymbal, high hat, and tom stands. The included knurled steel rod can be used for mounting cowbells and tambourines, or can be removed to allow small boom arms to be positioned freely around the stand. Additionally, the DA-26P Percussion Mount can fit easily on mic stands, music stands, and other common stage gear, thus making it a convenient accessory mount for singers, guitar players, keyboardists, and other members in a band.
- Can mount any 0.63 to 0.98" (16 to 25mm) round hardware tubing
- Included steel rod can be used for mounting drum accessories
- Mounts cowbells, tambourines, small boom arms, and other similar small-sized musical instruments
- Elliptical enveloping clamp allows for quick and secure setups and teardowns
- Large-sized thumbscrew secures the mount quickly
10 inch long Percussion Mount.