Martin 000-15M - Natural
The Martin 15 Series 000-15M looks like it came right out of the history books and it delivers a sound for the ages. In its 175-year history, Martin has set more guitar design trends than can be counted. The company still embraces design techniques introduced many years ago to create their guitars' timeless tone.
The Martin 15 Series 000-15M offers a perfect blend of vintage features and modern technology to create an acoustic guitar of exceptional tone, playability and classic Martin good looks. Back, sides and top are bookmatched solid genuine mahogany with A-frame Sitka spruce X-bracing and a traditional maple bridge-plate. The 14-fret neck-also genuine mahogany-is joined with an East Indian rosewood fingerboard and headplate. The traditional rosewood belly-bridge is fitted with a bone saddle, and the nut is fashioned from bone as well.
The Martin 15 Series 000-15M is embellished with a dark mahogany stain and a satin lacquer finish. The end result is a guitar of beauty and simplicity with a warm, rich mahogany voice. Includes case.
- Body size: 000-14 Fret
- Top: Solid genuine mahogany
- Rosette: Single ring
- Back material: Solid genuine mahogany
- Side material: Solid genuine mahogany
- Binding: None
- Neck shape: Modified Low Oval
- Headstock: Solid/Standard Taper
- Scale length: 25-3/8''
- Fingerboard width at nut: 1-11/16''
- Bridge material: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Bridge style: Belly
- Tuning machines: Nickel open-geared with butterbean knobs
- Pickguard: Delmar tortoise color
- Case: 330 Hardshell
- String Type: Steel
- Number of Strings: 6
- Body Shape: 000-14 Fret
- Body Style: No Cutaway
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Color: Natural
- Finish: Nitrocellulose
- Top Wood: Solid Genuine Mahogany
- Back & Sides Wood: Solid Genuine Mahogany
- Body Bracing: A-Frame ''X'' 5/16" Solid Sitka Spruce
- Neck Wood: Solid Genuine Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Modified Low Oval
- Fingerboard Material: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay: Diamonds & Squares - Short Pattern
- Number of Frets: 20 (total), 14 (clear)
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Tuning Machines: Nickel Open-Geared with Butterbean Knobs
- Bridge Material: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Nut/Saddle Material: Bone/16" Radius Compensated Bone
- Nut Width: 1.6875"
- Strings: Martin MSP7100
- Case Included: Hardshell
- Body Length: 19.375"
- Body Width: 15"
- Body Depth: 4.125"
- Overall Length: 39.8125"