Marshall Origin ORI20C 20-watt 1x10" Tube Combo Amp
Get classic Marshall tube tone and looks from a modern-day package.
Expression begins with the Origin series. It delivers two distinct voices, a new TILT tone blend control, power reduction features, and is very pedal friendly. The classically voiced single channel amps generate rich harmonic tones that are ideal for players to explore new possibilities and craft their sound. The Origin series has the tone, and features for those playing in the bedroom, as well as on stage.
Packed with a generous complement of tubes, the Origin ORI20C exhibits vintage-inspired Marshall tone. This amp is powerful in its simplicity. Dial in the Gain and Master controls to get the right amount of crunch, then shape your tone with the Presence knob and the 3-band EQ. A unique Tilt control blends bright and normal sounds, while switchable power enables high-output sounds at any volume.
- Type: Tube
- Number of Channels: 1
- Total Power: 20W (3W/0.5W power settings)
- Speaker Size: 1 x 10" Celestion V Type
- Preamp Tubes: 3 x ECC83
- Power Tubes: 2 x EL34
- EQ: 3-band EQ, Tilt control
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4" (instrument)
- Outputs: 1 x 1/4" (internal speaker 16 ohm), 2 x 1/4" (2 x 16 ohm / single 8 ohm), 1 x 1/4" (DI out)
- Effects Loop: Yes
- Footswitch I/O: 1 x 1/4" (gain boost, effects loop)
- Footswitch Included: Yes, 2-button footswitch
- Construction Material: Black Tolex
- Power Source: Standard IEC AC cable
- Height: 16.5"
- Width: 20.4"
- Depth: 9.4"
- Weight: 30.6 lbs.